Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Any help would be greatly appreciated

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Any help would be greatly appreciated
    I'm really new to this type of stuff. I apologize in advance. I jailbroke my iphone 1.1.4. I have downloaded a few things from installer, I used ziphone. I'd like to download some more stuff, and would appreciate some input as far as thing like you may have on your phone. I'm afraid of bricking my phone. I download some stuff that just doesn't work, so I uninstall. I have tris,videorecorder, camera pro,spoofapp,isolitare, 4balls. Some how I managed to get a kool blue skull as a background. Basically any information would be greatly appreciated, I will never be able to share a program for the community, but I will donate if this will help me get some really kool stuff on my phone(maybe what someone has on an iphone already. Thank you.
    Rich

Thanks

Theres really no need to be scared. You can always restore your iPhone if ever something goes wrong. Just make sure to back up all your contacts and important stuff once in a while so you don't lose everything.

My suggestion is play around with the apps. You'll learn a whole lot if you just get to it.

If ever you have a problem just go ahead and send me over an PM. I'll be more than willing to help. =) Cheers.