Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: visual voicemails issue

Default visual voicemails issue
    so yesterday I noticed I wasn't receving any voicemails. After a couple attempts of sending some to myself it still didn't go through. So I called AT&T and they said to call apple. Well after 2 hours on the phone with apple and trying various ways to fix it, I was told it needed to be repaired. At that point I was pissed because my phones been hacked, just third party apps. So I was afraid to bring it in. I then tried to get everything off the phone and then restored. As soon as I'm about to leave my house to go to the apple store. I get a voicemail beep sound and low and behold all 16 messages where there. I then proceeded to send myself another voicemail and guess what it didn't go through until an hour later. I just want to know is this a problem on atts end or is it my phone. Because up until yesterday voicemails only took about 30 seconds to a minute to go through. Is anyone else having an issue with voicemai? Any help is appreciated.

Also I tried putting the sim card into my previous phone a samsung d807. Everything worked as normal except the voicemails werent going through. So could this prove that it is a problem with the service.
    Jordan
    1.1.1 locked
    jailbroken
    Last edited by jrdan24; 2007-11-25 at 04:52 PM.

everything is back to normal. It was a service problem and it eventually fixed it self. Thanks for the link.

Jordan
    1.1.1 locked
    jailbroken