Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Find my iPhone emails

Default Find my iPhone emails
    Since the weekend, every time my wife logs on to find my iPhone I get the following:
    Dear Confucious
    Your Apple ID ([email protected]) was used to sign in to the Find My iPhone app on a new device.
    Date and Time: September 30, 2014, 9:50 AM PDT
    Device: iPad mini
    If you recently signed in to the Find My iPhone app, you can disregard this email.
    If you have not signed in to Find My iPhone recently or you believe someone may have accessed your account, go to My Apple ID (https://appleid.apple.com) and change your password as soon as possible.
    Sincerely,
    Apple Support

It is not a new device it is the same iPad mini she's had for the past 18 months. Any idea why they have suddenly started sending this every time she checks where I am? It is getting very annoying. I thought maybe she had upgraded to iOS8 but, no, she is still on 7.12
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,646 Times in 8,026 Posts

Lol, funny. This actually started doing same thing to me from my wife's phone. Get an email every time she logs into it now for some reason. Haven't looked into it yet though so not sure why.