Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Password manager question...

Default Password manager question...
    I was wondering if there is any password managers/auto login/fill form (like roboform) but for with an app for the iphone. Now before anyone posts that roboform has an iphone app, my question is that is there one like it that doesn't save my logins to a server? Like is there any that I can use to sync over wifi or through usb plug to pc without having all my info uploaded to a web server? Or is there one that doesn't need a computer where I can just create logins on my iphone and save them locally and use them to login?
    Tempus Fugit

I like to help whomever and whenever I can, always feel free to message me, or message me on my facebook, I don't mind either way. And to the big modders and devs, thanks a bunch for all yall do that makes the rest of our lives easier and/or more fun

~bayjell~

Unlocked iPhone 4
    iOS 6.1.3
    Unlocked iPhone 3G

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ollie williams For This Useful Post:

bayjell6543 (2011-09-09)

thanks ollie, that rocks!
    Tempus Fugit

I like to help whomever and whenever I can, always feel free to message me, or message me on my facebook, I don't mind either way. And to the big modders and devs, thanks a bunch for all yall do that makes the rest of our lives easier and/or more fun

~bayjell~