Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pinball Massacre released for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch

Default Pinball Massacre released for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
    Hey guys, I just released my seventh game on the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, its called Pinball Massacre. It's a 3D pinball game based on an online comic book series. Screenshots and the youtube video probably do a better job explaining -

iTunes Link for the full version - Pinball Massacre for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    iTunes Link for the lite version - Pinball Massacre Lite for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad on the iTunes App Store

I'm starting out at $2.99 for a release sale.

I'd love to hear some feedback, I've subscribed to this thread so I'll respond. I take user feedback serious and thats how I get half the ideas for my updates

Also available for the Mac - Nuclear Nova Software | Pinball Massacre

Now for anyone who is still reading, here's a promo code, just please mention if you grab it so others don't waste time - T3WXNTF4KRHF

I'm about to try the lite version. if i like it I'll buy the full version. Somebody also used the code. It didn't work for me .
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I