Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cannot Post or Load Threads in Forums

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Modmyi App: Cannot Post or Load Threads
    Hello, I am by no means a new member. I had this problem before when I first signed up, but a moderator fixed it. I cannot post or even load threads in the official Modmyi app. It gives me an error saying: "Permission Error: Security error, you may not have permission to access." Also I do not think I can post in some forums.

Would a moderator take a look and help me with this?

Thanks,

Kaisei
    Last edited by Kaisei; 2011-07-03 at 08:34 PM. Reason: More relavent title

After updating, I'm having the same issue. iPhone 4 4.3.3.

I'm having this issue also need some help from the mods to explain what's up

Green Apple
    Thanks

Bump. Can any mods help?

I wish we could help, but our modCP is broken at the moment. We have no way of checking or tweaking your accounts. Ill link Kyle or Cody to this thread. I'm sure they can sort things out.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thank you very much for looking at my thread first, Broomhead. Hopefully one of the other mods will be able to fix this problem for me and several others that are having this problem.

Green Apple
    Thanks

This is a post to hopefully remedy the problems that others are having. Simon, the mod, has been working on this with me and I'd like to thank him and the other mods in advance.

They suggested that the error pop up may be due to a slow internet connection. I therefore concluded that you should either go to a place with better reception or use wifi (Simon and mods concluded wifi). If you have Onavo or any other data compression app installed then remove the profile it created and stop the data saving if you think that it is worth it.

Thanks again to Simon and the other mods and happy MMI'ing