Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: only allowed 1 refund

Banned
    Thanks

Thumbs down only allowed 1 refund
    Did you know you are only allowed 1 refund from the app store?
    I got an app recently and asked for a refund as it didn't work and they said as I already have a refund in the past I cant have another app refunded.

wow, they really love to put restrictions on everything don't they.

If you have more than 5 devices you cant have iTunes on the same account? WTF?
    I have 7 devices that use iTunes but 2 of them arn't allowed to use my music, movies and apps?

I'm really surprised with so many restrictions and limitations on crApple devices WHY are they so popular?
    I am forced to upgrade my iPhone 3G and I'm NOT going to get an iPhone. WHY be forced to live by their rules. I thought it was MY PCs and MY DEVICEs. I want to do what I want with it MY WAY.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

You can have more than 5 iDevices on your account. You can't have more than 5 computers using itunes on the same account.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

wow. that sucks.

I'm glad they brought out the iCloud though. All the purchases I made in the past slowly disappear. RAGE

"The Veins of Electricity" 240v's Avatar
    Thanks

Apple loves to restrict everything. Music, videos, apps, notes, contacts. I mean if you have an .mp3 file, it's yours, not theirs. You should be able to do what u wanto with it
    ~ 240VOLTS ~

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 240v View Post
    Apple loves to restrict everything. Music, videos, apps, notes, contacts. I mean if you have an .mp3 file, it's yours, not theirs. You should be able to do what u wanto with it
    Ummm you can. Apple removed DRM awhile ago. Also Apple is doing some people a massive favor with this upcoming iCloud. 25$/year gets you high quality copies of songs you didn't even gt from them.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Ummm you can. Apple removed DRM awhile ago. Also Apple is doing some people a massive favor with this upcoming iCloud. 25$/year gets you high quality copies of songs you didn't even gt from them.
    How is that a favor? They want you to pay for songs you already own? Thats a rippoff if you ask me not a favor.
    And no, they didn't remove DRM. You now have the option to pay more for a DRM-less version of the same song.