Hi. I'm so frustrated by the problems I'm having with my Apple iPhone 3G. They are as follows: First, many things I download from the store keep telling me my email and/or password are invalid - They are not invalid. Second, one of the programs (can't remember which one) told me I had to use an international keyboard - so I went to settings and added (stupidly) the keyboard "US Int'l. - PC keyboard. Naturally, it didn't work - I imagine because I'm using an iPhone and the keyboard says "PC", so I deleted that keyboard. Then, a few days later, I tried typing a URL directly into the address box, and now there's no spacebar on the keyboard that popped up for my use (the URL I was trying to type in required a space), and now my "autofill" has ceased to work. My current keyboard settings show: "International Keyboard 1 (even though I deleted that one), English, QWERTY. As far as my downloads go, I'm always certain that they say the program will work on the 3G. Can anyone help me please? I don't know what to do about these two major problems, and I'm tired of downloading and then deleting programs that tell me my password and email are invalid when I know they're correct, and I need to be able to put a space in a URL if it requires one. And, as I'm typing this, my "autofill" isn't on, so I couldn't use it if I wanted to. It's there, just not lit up for access. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read and respond to this lengthy post. Please help me.