Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HD 4Cast is Here !!!

Exclamation HD 4Cast is Here !!!
    Hello guy's..!

After spending months designing HD 4Cast, its finally here..!! and man does it look nice..!! but dont take my word for it...

You can now get it on the Apps Store !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FEATURES:

• Retina Display ready in Full HD!
    • Current conditions and 5 day forecast for more than 2.7 Million locations world wide.
    • Weather warnings and alerts for all US cities with scroll animation.
    • Current temperatures with highs and lows.

DOUBLE TAP to reveal more weather info such as:

• "Feels like" temperatures
    • Wind Speed and wind direction info
    • Humidity info
    • UV Index info
    • Precipitation info
    • Visibility info
    • English or Metric measurements
    • Click and alert sounds
    • Up to 10 different cities.
    • 100% Ad free
    You can now get it on the Apps Store !
    Last edited by katra; 2010-10-11 at 08:46 PM.

Sup Guy's..!! Radar and ambience sounds for HD 4Cast are in the works for the next update..!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Katra can you please add Facebook connectivity to post my weather?? Like they do on Weather Channel..please..Just bought it..Also would it be hard in the future to add animation? Like HTC sense weather style?
    Last edited by pachi1972; 2010-10-26 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pachi1972 View Post
    Katra can you please add Facebook connectivity to post my weather?? Like they do on Weather Channel..please..Just bought it..Also would it be hard in the future to add animation? Like HTC sense weather style?
    The facebook connectivity sounds interesting..i should look into it. Animation is a feature i would like to bring to HD 4Cast, but it is such a time consuming and painfull procedure..it would take me a very long time to do... but we will see how that works out.

My next update will include Radar and ambiance sounds and some other features as well..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by katra View Post
    The facebook connectivity sounds interesting..i should look into it. Animation is a feature i would like to bring to HD 4Cast, but it is such a time consuming and painfull procedure..it would take me a very long time to do... but we will see how that works out.

My next update will include Radar and ambiance sounds and some other features as well..
    If you pull of the animation, you can charge 99 cents as an upgrade..if people don't want to pay for animation then they can leave it as it is...oh and thanks for making it sync with Accuweather...thanks for listening to your customers...it was worth the money..i would of paid 299 for it..

Exclamation Update Status
    Im working on the update..! its almost done and will include many new features like..

- Full detailed notifications
    - Radar
    - Updated UI
    - Faster load time

and much more.. =)

I wont realeas it though until its fully finished and fully fuctional.. so bare with me folks...!