Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apps from itunes to iphone without syncing

Default Apps from itunes to iphone without syncing
    Is there any way to transfer one app from my itunes to my iphone without syncing my iphone and deleting every other app? It's really annoying that I can't just drag and drop the app into my iphone like music. I don't want to erase everything on my iphone just for one app....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Download it manually from the App Store on your phone. If you've already purchased it with the same iTunes ID then you won't be charged again. Just hit the BUY button... type in your password and a box will come up that says "You have already purchased this app.. click ok to download for free."

Sorry, please delete this reply.

cheers
    Last edited by ultimate1984; 2010-08-03 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Download it manually from the App Store on your phone. If you've already purchased it with the same iTunes ID then you won't be charged again. Just hit the BUY button... type in your password and a box will come up that says "You have already purchased this app.. click ok to download for free."
    I would but for some reason my iphone crashes and goes into safe mode every time I try to download an app from the app store.

Sorry for the late reply.

Can anyone tell me how to delete apps that have not finished loading off of my 3gs? I have tried almost everything posted on Youtube. I failed to mention this phone was purchased used and it is not synced with my itunes so i don't wan to loose the apps that i all ready have. I don't know the password for the itunes account that it is synced with another advice.
    Last edited by omgwireless808; 2010-08-07 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Left out on piece of import fact.

Thanks

i would just download them on the itunes on the computer and sync, then delete them if u dont want them

I finally just said screw it and restored my iPhone. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by omgwireless808 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to delete apps that have not finished loading off of my 3gs? I have tried almost everything posted on Youtube.
    Download the app again. Then respring after it installs. It should dissappear.
    If i helped, don't be afraid to hit the thanks button. It won't bite!!!!

How may I hack you?