Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Geo Walk Review

Default Geo Walk Review
    Geo Walk - Сoncise Encyclopedia of Surprising Facts at Hand

Price: 0.99$
    How about having a collection of curious and amazing facts in your pocket? All you wanted to know about the world around you but always was too lazy to look through all those endless encyclopedias.
    Vito Technology released an app that would give you concise and valuable information about all the most interesting things we have on our planet- GEO WALK.

Content
    You may be interested in learning geography, or expanding your outlook behind trivial borders but too bored to start.
    Geo Walks gives you a chance to learn about a person, unique object of architecture or an unusual plant or an animal.
    I would say that this app is both fun and educating, however its language and interface is appealing for all ages.
    This app is something you want your kid to have to encourage to learn more about the world and how unusual and weird it might sometimes be.
    I should say that the text is brief and informative, gives you quite ample information about the objects, how ever it would be nice to have links to a more detailed source of information.

Interface
    Geo walk is quite fun to use - you just spin the globe to find the place you are curious about. You can also use object list too choose the objects you like. And I'd say it has quite cartoonish and smooth interface after all.

Graphics
    Geo Walk is named 3D World Factbook for its extensional interface, however you can not use stereo glasses with it… yet.

All in all, I should say that app suites perfectly for curious ones and parents and their kids who wish to explore the world together.

Final Score: 3,5-5 out of 5

App store: Geo Walk - 3D World Factbook for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Grab a promocode and share your opinion on the App!

Just say if you take one for me to mark them:
    M37WL7H4THK9
    XL9FJHHM3RA3
    T7RJF34TFLNK
    TNWK44N39EYJ
    HNXHLTTLX4FF
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -geo_walk_icon_300x300.png   -photo-8-.jpg   -photo-1-1-.jpg   -photo-3-.jpg  
    Last edited by ErikiPhone; 2010-06-28 at 12:45 PM.