Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMessenger - Real Communication for iPhone

Smile iMessenger - Real Communication for iPhone
    Hello everyone! I have been developing a new application for the iPhone/iPod touch called iMessenger. It is just like Blackberry Messenger even including Delivered (D) or Read ( R) badges next to each sent message to see the receivers has viewed your message yet.

You can check it out and the forum at iMessenger - Real Communication for iPhone - App

We are finishing Beta 2 tomorrow and we hope to be 100% finished on October 31! Look out for it on the AppStore soon and thanks for reading!

Thanks

How much will it be!!!!!! Please say free fir a limited time, I don't want a ping round 2

Quote Originally Posted by se23 View Post
    How much will it be!!!!!! Please say free fir a limited time, I don't want a ping round 2
    There will be a lite version and premium version. Lite can receive mms but not send and ads. premium is everything the native sms app can do plus the "D" and "R". (Which by the way now works perfectly!) Push notifications are in both versions. Also, in the spring 2010, i hope to have incorporated audio calling AND video calling.
    Last edited by imessengerapp; 2009-10-13 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

those are some high hopes...

hope for it to be very usable and reliable. it would be cool to have a bbmessanger type app for all iphone owners.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Thats what this is! Everyone will download it because there is a free version and it so far works amazingly! ABC News is already contacting me!

so its another WhatsApp and more with the updates.......

Quote Originally Posted by SL4VE View Post
    so its another WhatsApp and more with the updates.......
    Not quite... This app actually will work like the description says it wil!

do u need wifi or internet to send messages!?