Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Assassin's Creed II Media App...

Default Assassin's Creed II Media App...
    Not sure how many people are looking forward to Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed 2 game, coming out on November 17th (if you've been living under a rock, or your parents basemant and haven't heard of this game - then do yourself a favor and check it out here!). But they have just released a FREE iPhone app called "Assassin's Creed II Experience" that will give you access to all the latest features, including:

- Instant access to all the latest Assassinís Creed II News, Screenshots and Videos.

- A section with exclusive, limited-time, pre-order offers made only to the iPhone community.

- Players can also unlock puzzles featuring gameplay visuals and challenge friends to climb the leader-boards.

- The app also includes a bridge to the Assassinís Creed II twitter experience. (Where I guess you can Assassinate your friends over twitter, not sure about that one )

Anyway, it is interesting to see how Ubisoft is using this as a marketing piece for their much anticipated game. I'm sure many more companies will continue to use this method of instantly getting their content direct to the consumers pocket.

You can see more info on the app here. And you can download it here.

Not sure if its fully valuable or not. Either way, I know what I'll be doing on November 17th.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to savon For This Useful Post:

djdizzy (2009-10-09)

Can't wait for AC2! Thanks for the tip!

I sure can't wait to do the same thing nine times over once again!

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.