Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tweetie 2

Default Tweetie 2
    This is more like news, but tweetie 2 is supposed to be on the way!!! This is very big news for all you twitter fanatics out there. A lot of changes have been made, including a quick menu and the ability to send video tweets. The only downside, it costs another $2.99.
    If I helped then hit the thanks button...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mattharris85 For This Useful Post:

Certified (2009-10-03)

Thanks

wrong forum, moved.

sorry

but thanks for moving it

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

HAHA. Instead of updating their app they just call it another name and charge another $3

IT'S all about the benjamins

This is why I hate corporate America.

Quote Originally Posted by mattharris85 View Post
    This is why I hate corporate America.
    Yes! I hate it when people try to make a living from their own work!

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Noodle Boy For This Useful Post:

Zwayne (2009-10-02)

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    HAHA. Instead of updating their app they just call it another name and charge another $3
    well thats one way of getting out the recession

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Yes! I hate it when people try to make a living from their own work!
    You don't understand. They don't even give people that paid for the first one a free upgrade.

Thanks

Sighhh.. I've been waiting for Tweetie to get an update.
    Now I have to pay another $3? Hmm.. I think I might just stick with Echofon
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Quote Originally Posted by mattharris85 View Post
    You don't understand. They don't even give people that paid for the first one a free upgrade.
    Why should they? This is a substantial update which they believe is worth something. No one is forcing to stop using the original Tweetie and buy Tweetie 2 (or any other Twitter app).

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Why should they? This is a substantial update which they believe is worth something. No one is forcing to stop using the original Tweetie and buy Tweetie 2 (or any other Twitter app).
    I completely understand your point. I just think it's kinda greedy.

You're going to have to explain how is it greedy. Tweetie as I recall is written by one guy. Tweetie 2 has been re-written from the ground up and given so many features it's almos absurd he's charging so LITTLE for it. There is absolutely nothing in the AppStore that comes close to what Tweetie 2 is capable.

The amount of penny pinchers that own iPhones astound me. Here we are using a 400-500 dollar phone tied to a 80 dollar plan at a minimum and you're arguing the merits of whether it's worth spending THREE WHOLE DOLLARS.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post

Truth. Twitter sucks anyway...nice find Matt

You're going to have to explain how is it greedy. Tweetie as I recall is written by one guy. Tweetie 2 has been re-written from the ground up and given so many features it's almos absurd he's charging so LITTLE for it. There is absolutely nothing in the AppStore that comes close to what Tweetie 2 is capable.

The amount of penny pinchers that own iPhones astound me. Here we are using a 400-500 dollar phone tied to a 80 dollar plan at a minimum and you're arguing the merits of whether it's worth spending THREE WHOLE DOLLARS.
    probably after food they are poor, iPhone's are nearly as expensive as a divorce

seriously, tweetie need to a) give free updates for tweetie users b) give a discount!

but yes the tweetie apps are probably the best out there for twitter