Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AltaMail

Default AltaMail
    I have installed an app called AltaMail from EuroSmartz just to see how it works for me. Seems to work just fine with pop email accounts but I have tried to set it up for an OWA email account and so far both OWA accounts will not work. Has anyone else tried this app and had any luck with it?

Default AltaMail
    I use AltaMail and it works great with OWA as well as all my email accounts. I used the same settings I have for my web browser access and it worked straight away. Have you tried the Eurosmartz contact page? I contacted them for a simple question and they got back to me real quick, you should try there first!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I haven't tried it yet but as far I know, Altamail supports almost all email account types, including Exchange 2007 OWA.
    SO your OWA email accounts should have been working also.Just try it again and try it in a proper way.
    mod/edit links removed

Default AltaMail
    I use the exact same information when accessing OWA for my accounts when going through a browser and it works just fine. So my information is correct. I have been in contact with their support folks and what their email this morning told me is that AltaMail supports Exchange 2007 but only works on some Exchange 2003 systems, which is what my accounts are using. So it looks like it isn't going to work for me unless someone has another suggestion.