Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: unable to download shazam for iphn!

Question unable to download shazam for iphn!
    Hi i am posting on this site after a long long time !
    anyway ! i desperately want Shazam or Midomi for my iphone 2G, 3.0 . But unfortunaltely as i live in India i think i am unable to download shazam for free , and i have to pay few bugs to Midomi.

Is there any way to download shazam ?(as i think its free of cost) or anyway to get a midomi for free ?

Please help me , i have got bunch of tunes in my head, whose name are unknown !

m lookin for shazam !! plz help

anyway thanks for your help !

later
    bye
    Last edited by vishisback; 2009-09-12 at 10:17 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

I am not sure how to get them on there, but I wouldn't asked for a cracked program on here since it is against the rules.

Having the songs in your head won't help much, you can't sing the song to Shazam

Try using a search engine with the little lyrics you know. It is amazing how easy they are to find. Some co-workers and I go through the same thing trying to figure out the name of a song.

Discussion of anything cracked/pirated/warez prohibited.

Thanks

Just pay for Midomi, it's not that expensive.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    I am not sure how to get them on there, but I wouldn't asked for a cracked program on here since it is against the rules.

Having the songs in your head won't help much, you can't sing the song to Shazam

Try using a search engine with the little lyrics you know. It is amazing how easy they are to find. Some co-workers and I go through the same thing trying to figure out the name of a song.

sorry abt postin for the crk thing , thnx for the replies but..
    i think ur nt aware abt the shazam or midomi soft, they are specially designed to know the songs which you like and are aware of the tune but dont know the name and lyrics of that tune !

Thanks

Huh? Shazam and Midomi are apps where you play music and it tells you what the name of the song is.
    perhaps you're thinking of pandora and like apps?
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Thanks

They say you can sign up for a US account then download it