Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: car games

Default car games
    so im going on a 7 hour drive tomorrow and wondering if anyone has any suggestions on some fun car games that i can play with my family

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

depends...the only games ive played are Nascar (which is more cartoony) and the closest one to a sim ive tried yet..RealRacing by Firemint..

Real Racing is a quality game with pretty amazing graphics,but also at a pretty heafty price.

Umm... I'm pretty sure he's not talking about an iPhone game lol. A fun car game I play is who can sleep the longest. Makes time FLY!

Quote Originally Posted by spazit101 View Post
    Umm... I'm pretty sure he's not talking about an iPhone game lol. A fun car game I play is who can sleep the longest. Makes time FLY!
    ya thats prob my fav game while on a car trip, but im talking about games that me and my family can play together, like a good trivia game or something

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Oh WHOOPS :P

Default Name that car brand?
    We used to play a game on the schoolbus called, "MY [color here] [car model here]."

For example, you see a red Mercedes Benz, you say, "My Red Menz". The idea is to spot better and better cars along the way and the person who finds the fanciest car wins the day. The catch is that you have to know what you're calling, so if you get it wrong and someone else calls it theirs, you lose it. This works best if someone in the car knows what's what...

Another popular one with the kids is trying to find states license plates. Or better yet, who can find the most states plates. If you give them a scoresheet with all the states on it, they might keep quiet cause they might not want the others to see a rare state plate.

I like scrabble but it uses a LOT of battery power so have a charger handy.

Lovely

Not

i always pass hours by looking at the opposing traffic and recognizing the car brand before it passes. After a while, it gets so easy and second nature that they could be passing you at 140 mph (you 70, they 70= 140) and you can do it without even thinking.