Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apps request

Default Apps request
    Could anyone offer me a Calendar app with integrated Task manager and a Contact app with categories (Outlook-like)? I'm also searching for an SMS delivery app, showing the delivered message with the name (not only the number) of the recipient.
    Thanx in advance

i have no clue what your talking about.

Give more details

Like A Boss

Quote Originally Posted by metaljay View Post
    i have no clue what your talking about.

Give more details
    OK, I try to:
    I'm using Outlook on my desktop PC, where I can see the schedules and the tasks together in one screen. That is useful because not to toggle between calendar and task app to find the todos for a certain day. Also have the possibility to add categories for the contacts, so I can search them by categories (list all the carpenters, for example). All these features are in Windows Mobile apps, where I came from. Now I'm searching something like this for iPhone.
    The other request is the sms delivery report, which means that you get an sms from the provider if the recipient got your sms. In this reply you can see recipient's number and/or name. This is an ordinary function on all traditional mobile phones. IPhone (with an additional app) does it with showing only the number, not the name.
    I hope it is clear now and someone could help.
    Last edited by Mikus; 2009-09-04 at 06:05 PM.