Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to move some of the apps from spotlight to main page without do it on iTunes?

Default How to move some of the apps from spotlight to main page without do it on iTunes?
    How to move some useful apps from spotlight to one of the diaplayed main page without Sync on iTunes?

Preconditions:
    -I have approx.162 apps that already displayed on the first 11 pages on my phone and the remaining 14 apps in Spotligt.

-I cant do it on iTunes because in some circumstances there is no PC on hand.

-I want to move some apps from spotlight to mainpage is bacause i want to activate them faster and want to see it on main page.

-I'd read the manual on apple website but it seems didn't mentioned that.

-I tried delete one of the app on the mainpage and thought they may jump to the mainpage from spotlight. but they DONT.

Please tell me HOW to change the position from spotlight to mainpage WITHOUT doing it on itunes and PC???

THANK YOU.

The only thing I can think of without using a PC would be to install SBsettings from cydia and "poof" the apps you dont want to be shown, which should then allow your other apps to move onto your pages.

Also, try a respring after u delete an app- then it might pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    The only thing I can think of without using a PC would be to install SBsettings from cydia and "poof" the apps you dont want to be shown, which should then allow your other apps to move onto your pages.
    Oh, I forgot to mention that my phone did not jb yet. so pleas suggest some methods that can work for my non-jb phone, thx

Quote Originally Posted by ddonuts4 View Post
    Also, try a respring after u delete an app- then it might pop up.
    Hi, what is respring mean? and how to do that? can my non-jb phone do that?
    Last edited by XFRX; 2009-08-31 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

oh, then just reboot after u do this. Respring reloads parts of your iphone without a reboot, but yes, it is a jb thing only. also, to fix most of your problems with having too many apps, jailbreaking is a good idea.

oh, then just reboot after u do this. Respring reloads parts of your iphone without a reboot, but yes, it is a jb thing only. also, to fix most of your problems with having too many apps, jailbreaking is a good idea.

kk,then will jb. thanks again.

Once u jailbreak, install sbsettings then use it to hide some apps. Or use categories to organize them and take them off the home screen saving space

once u jailbreak, install sbsettings then use it to hide some apps. Or use categories to organize them and take them off the home screen saving space
    got it! Thank you.

There are also appslike stack that give you even more space

There are also appslike stack that give you even more space

Hi,thank you. btw, according to your post in my thread-(FR cheating requirements), using those 3rd party softwares such as EditPlus, iphoneBrowser,SSH etc can modify the game file in order to cheat the game. but just want to know does these 3rd party softwares allow us to cheat ALL the iphone Games as long as u can modify the files?

I am recently playing Need for speed-Underground, FR, Warefare, Oregon Trail etc and want to cheat these games so that i can buy Porsche Carrera GT in NFSU,hehe...

thank U.

Not all games- some encrypt the data or something and others store it on their servers(online games) I don't know a lot about cheating but I have found a lot of info on how to do it when googling it. I'll try to find a link or something.

iPhone Game Cheats! | iPhone Hellas

Here's another thread on it
    [Tutorial] Cheating using SSH - iPod touch Fans forum

In need for speed, try to last as long as u can without upgrading anything. Also, it is cheaper not to upgrade your car because u can't sell the upgrades. Just buy a new car. I don't know of any cheats.
    Last edited by ddonuts4; 2009-09-03 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Not all games- some encrypt the data or something and others store it on their servers(online games) I don't know a lot about cheating but I have found a lot of info on how to do it when googling it. I'll try to find a link or something.

iPhone Game Cheats! | iPhone Hellas

Here's another thread on it
    [Tutorial] Cheating using SSH - iPod touch Fans forum

In need for speed, try to last as long as u can without upgrading anything. Also, it is cheaper not to upgrade your car because u can't sell the upgrades. Just buy a new car. I don't know of any cheats.

Ive read the second link few weeks ago, but anyway thank you.
    besides, the first one is already informative.

ps: yah, I did what u said in NFSU, but sometimes it seems the game forced you to upgrade the car somehow...

Don't know how that works. I've beat the game before so I should know though.

Don't know how that works. I've beat the game before so I should know though.
    I've just began my game...