Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does app store has the similar or better apps like iWoopie???

Default Does app store has the similar or better apps like iWoopie???
    Does app store has any apps that allow us to watch the videos OFFLINE after downloadeded through youtube? I want this kind of app because when i travel to some countries or places that wifi is not common in there...in that time I can watch the saved pre-downloaded videos...

please recommand some to me EXCEPT iWoopie...

Many Thanks.

btw, some enquiries of iWoopie:

1: when does iWoopie FULL ver. release? cos the one I downloaded is the lite one...

2: How come there are so many videos that can't be play in this app by saying :" format is not supported", "this video cannot play" etc. WHY?

3: does app store has the similar apps?

4:how come there are always the notice of "capacity limit" appear when i trying to download videos? the notice saids:" download files size have exceed the setting capacity . you can modify the setting at MORE TAB-SETTINGS-CAPACITY LIMIT". afterwards, I follow the same instruction and change the capacity limit from 1GB to 3GB, but it seems not work and shows the same notice again...

anyone has the same problem with me? how to resolve it ? cos i can't download it unless resolve this problem..........

JB and buy YourTube from the Cydia store.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    JB and buy YourTube from the Cydia store.
    Thx for the reply, but i have to note that i didnt JB my ip yet and not gonna to do so. thus, i should ask: what other similar or better apps are currently available on app store ? (beware, no JB on my ip!)

There aren't any.
    If you want the app you have to JB.
    If you don't JB you are restricted to iWhoopie.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    There aren't any.
    If you want the app you have to JB.
    If you don't JB you are restricted to iWhoopie.
    ****, it seems the only option is to wait for the full ver. of this app comming to release in future........

Or here's an idea: Jailbreak your phone. There's absolutely ZERO negative effects and if you're worried about performance just don't install anything else, just YouTube.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ epic idea

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Or here's an idea: Jailbreak your phone. There's absolutely ZERO negative effects and if you're worried about performance just don't install anything else, just YouTube.

but Utube still needs a wifi, but what i concern is a specific app that allow u to watch the video offline.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

yourtube so you can download and watch later

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XFRX View Post
    but Utube still needs a wifi, but what i concern is a specific app that allow u to watch the video offline.
    please note the spelling difference. The jailbreak app is called YOURTube, not YouTube Suttle, yet important.

And I agree, Jailbreak and try it out. If you don't like, you can always restore to the non-JB OS.
    kwickone I.T.H.

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    please note the spelling difference. The jailbreak app is called YOURTube, not YouTube Suttle, yet important.

And I agree, Jailbreak and try it out. If you don't like, you can always restore to the non-JB OS.
    hehe, my mistake...yourtube...i thought its youtube...