Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Security cams viewer app for iPhone ??

Default Security cams viewer app for iPhone ??
    Hey guys I was wondering if any of you have or know of a good working app either firm the AppStore or anyother place, to be able to see web acesible security cams? I have DLed a couple of free apps for this but neiher work for me... (video sphere, and super cam) I have my eye on an AppStore app called eye cam, but it's 5 bucks don't want to buy it and then turn out won't work either. Anybody with any knowledge on this would be greatly appritiated..
    thanks alot in advance

bmp

bmp...
    Last edited by gabster508; 2009-08-21 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hmm i-c-livecams is one, but not security cams in general

Thanks

Hey Gabster,
    I use these for work. I have ip vision pro & eyecam. Our work cam is a panasonic pan tilt zoom. Ipvision is great clear and the controls are great. Eyecam I say is the one to buy tho as it's cheap, always worked, good over 3g/edge but better with tricker3g. The only problem is it don't have "return cam to start position" but very easy to set-up and always connects.

Quote Originally Posted by se23 View Post
    Hey Gabster,
    I use these for work. I have ip vision pro & eyecam. Our work cam is a panasonic pan tilt zoom. Ipvision is great clear and the controls are great. Eyecam I say is the one to buy tho as it's cheap, always worked, good over 3g/edge but better with tricker3g. The only problem is it don't have "return cam to start position" but very easy to set-up and always connects.
    Thanks, PMed,
    My cams are genetic and static, so ip vision or eye cam "should" be fine in my case, yet i don't know if either one would work with my system...
    Last edited by gabster508; 2009-08-24 at 06:32 PM.