Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Civ Revolution

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Default Civ Revolution
    I saw 2K released Civ Revolution last night. It is on sale for 48hours and I was just wondering if anyone grabbed it yet or the trial. I didn't notice till work and can't dl it cause it is 75mb. I love the civ games and was hoping it will be as good on the iPhone platform.

It's freaking amazing. Gameplay is identical to the new Xbox 360 and PS3 versions. Revolution is the same game just quicker gameplay. It runs VERY VERY VERY well on the iPhone. I was surprised at how responsive it is and how easy it is to navigate. My only complaint is there isn't a button you can press to switch to world map view so you can quickly switch to different parts of the world but seriously the game is so well done it's easy to get over. And just FYI I've hated almost every iPhone game that has came out so far with exception to Bejeweled and Pocket God. The controls are what usually turn me off and the iPhone controls work, not perfect, but extremely well for Civ.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BrandonG777 For This Useful Post:

Cer0 (2009-08-13)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Thanks for the info. I will buy to waste some time at work. I play the PS3 version every weekend with a buddy still.

Default one of the best iphone games
    i have been playing for 2days now ...i luv it