Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbroken iphone swaptunes error

Default Jailbroken iphone swaptunes error
    installed swaptunes but iphone shows no music even though hard drive is full of music i tried syncing and swapping library but to no avail any ideas

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I think you need to re install the apps again and also the iTunes in your pc. SO that you can sync again . If the problem not get solved than you need to meet an expert.
    mod/edit links removed

Open up swaptunes again and swap, it'll be there.

Default swaptunes
    hi tried opening and closing to no avail

Default Swaptunes
    In the more info. section. It says that you can open swaptunes to switch between libraries. Try restarting and then opening swaptunes.

Ok. I consider myself a reasonably techie person. I know this is an older post but it's one of the first google results for "swaptunes on iPhone 3.0" so I thought I could help (kind of) some people who search for this. Also as a disclaimer I have 3.0 on my iPod Touch but haven't tried to sync it with my second library yet.

Apparently if you are on your 1st library and you open Swaptunes it looks like it crashes because it closes really fast. Swaptunes is a very simple script that basically creates a second iPod library so that you can sync with two iTunes libraries. I don't know what Apple changed to break (almost) Swaptunes.

I'm rambling but the thing I do know is that when you swap out libraries and then reboot, if you had music in the 1st library and you swap then reboot, the iPod app will show up like Swaptunes would normally work.

Default Found a link that might help u on swaptunes
    Hope it helps... need to add on file ..

[Req] SwapTunes on 3.0 - Hackint0sh

Give me a THANKS plz if it helped you

if you respring it works just fine instead of having to reboot the phone