Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes failed

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Red face iTunes failed
    Hello, iTunes seems to be down from my side of the network for the time being, well, past hour. It's down from all machines from the network, so I can't seem to build a fresh profile.

I was in the midst of downloading Navigon, British Isles before it went down. The download remained at 98%, and I have located the ipa file.

Having a rummage through, I see that I don't have the iTunesmetadata.plist that should be in the ipa.

I am currently attempting to build one so that I can install it on iPhone, however, I don't know any specifics of the application, so obviously I can't.

Would someone mind posting or PMing me the contents of plist if they have it?

If this is not allowed, please feel free to dump the thread - I can't find the forum rules, where are they?

Thanks.

Just redownload it bro. If it is an official paid copy then you can easily do that.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Just redownload it bro. If it is an official paid copy then you can easily do that.
    I've copied the temporary files out, so I have a copy, but, it's just not connecting to the iTunes server. :/

Ok, I'm going to reboot everything and connect via wired connection, it might solve the problem.
    Last edited by ct2k7; 2009-07-28 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost