Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Epic Pet Wars Thread

Default Epic Pet Wars Thread
    I didn't see any threads for Epic Pet Wars so decided to create one. Add me =)

nehyhm

No one plays this game?

Thanks
    never heard of it

iPhone 2g 8gb 2.2 pwned

lol, ill add you the game is ace..!

maybe the above people should download it...?

definitely a pokemon mafia combination.. a little cheesy to begin with, but it's pretty fun..

the app is well integrated with the facebook and it's own site.. and they're pretty active on twitter so if any issues arise, they get back to you in a good amount of time..

my add code is elhuos for those who play!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    asozkq

add me

Epic pet wars - GMRLKL
    iMobsters - ZQSPQ
    World War - 1SM43
    Kingdoms live - UTP4PZ
    Racing live - PS1NV1
    Vampires live - R3SZP

iPhone? More like MyPhone shmi117's Avatar
    Thanks

I was wondering if there is anyway to edit a file for this application to give like more money, or energy? Is there a way?

krergea

'nuff said
    =P

please add me, bzkenu

Default Battle Items
    I can't use battle items/spells

it's suppose to be at the bottom of the screen, but mine is just a blank springboard...
    the items button just "loads" nothing...
    =\

The forums and faq's just to intall the shark epw pack...
    but i was wondering if there was another way...

Any ideas???

Default Wildfire
    For those of you that don't know...

Wildfire is something that EPW is doing to promote the use of the EPW iPhone applications between iphone users and their posse's.

The way it works is this....download one of the EPW apps on your iphone from the app store (There are at least 3 free versions, 2 of which give respect points just for downloading and using them at the time I'm writing this...).

If you haven't already done so, go to epicpetwars.com and create a login account there (you can link it to your facebook account) so that you can access your EPW pets through the official EPW website.

Start the EPW iPhone app. Use the same credentials you use on the EPW website to connect your iphone app to it and use the iphone to manage your pets.

Next log in to the EPW website and go to http://www.epicpetwars.com/world/wildfire. Now that you have an iphone application linked to your EPW account you can redeem the wildfire promotion if you know another iphone player.

For instance, if you enter code 'kuhmb8g' into the wildfire, it will give 10 respect points to both of us!

Walla...you just used the wildfire promo.

Anyone who hasn't already used wildfire and has an iPhone...PLEASE use my code 'kuhmb8g' to get us both those extra respect points.

Wink That's nice...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kynan View Post
    For those of you that don't know...

Wildfire is something that EPW is doing to promote the use of the EPW iPhone applications between iphone users and their posse's.

The way it works is this....download one of the EPW apps on your iphone from the app store (There are at least 3 free versions, 2 of which give respect points just for downloading and using them at the time I'm writing this...).

If you haven't already done so, go to epicpetwars.com and create a login account there (you can link it to your facebook account) so that you can access your EPW pets through the official EPW website.

Start the EPW iPhone app. Use the same credentials you use on the EPW website to connect your iphone app to it and use the iphone to manage your pets.

Next log in to the EPW website and go to http://www.epicpetwars.com/world/wildfire. Now that you have an iphone application linked to your EPW account you can redeem the wildfire promotion if you know another iphone player.

For instance, if you enter code 'kuhmb8g' into the wildfire, it will give 10 respect points to both of us!

Walla...you just used the wildfire promo.

Anyone who hasn't already used wildfire and has an iPhone...PLEASE use my code 'kuhmb8g' to get us both those extra respect points.

That's nice Kynan

OR

You could just install 3 cracked versions
    900+300+20 Respect points versions)
    on your jailbroken iPhone and have an instant 1220 respect point like me...

Last edited by 0uch; 2009-07-28 at 11:45 AM. Reason: update

Thanks

Kuhrbeb
    If My Replys Helped You Out In Any Way
    Dont Forget To Hit The "THANKS" Button