Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pocket Informant sent to Apple for review!

Arrow Pocket Informant sent to Apple for review!
    If you're familiar with Windows Mobile or Blackberry, then you've probably heard of Pocket Informant. Well it's finally been sent to Apple for review, so hopefully it will only be a few more days (or less) until it's available to the public!

I've been beta testing PI for the past couple weeks, and this is going to be one of the most powerful PIM's available for iPhone. It syncs directly with Google Calendar (WebIS wrote their own sync engine) and has some awesome Calendar views built-in. In addition, it has a "To Do" feature that syncs with Toodledo.com. Plus WebIS plans to add features down the road.

WebIS, Inc. Forums -> Pocket Informant For iPhone Submitted To Apple

Release Information - WebIS, Inc. Forums

Now that will certainly please business users!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Must admit yesterday i wasnt terribly impressed with it as it just wouldnt actually load but after about 5 uninstalls/reinstalls i managed to get it working and its not too bad. Bit of a memory hog but i knew that already and that would more than likely be improved on updates.

Ive been using PI for years on my PDA and was waiting for so long for it to come iPhone. Lets hope the updates come thick and fast!

Quote Originally Posted by thegurio View Post
    Must admit yesterday i wasnt terribly impressed with it as it just wouldnt actually load but after about 5 uninstalls/reinstalls i managed to get it working and its not too bad. Bit of a memory hog but i knew that already and that would more than likely be improved on updates.

Ive been using PI for years on my PDA and was waiting for so long for it to come iPhone. Lets hope the updates come thick and fast!
    Yeah, believe me, Alex is already working on improvements and bug fixes for 1.01. I like how some of the reviewers in iTunes expect a perfect product in 1.0 lol.

I know, Alex has been working with me personally to solve my issues. What these guys didnt put into 1.0 is more than made up for their tireless - and i mean tireless - work they have done since.

Very, very impressed with their ethic.

The next version will fix many of the issues people have had with 1.0.