Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Most expensive App

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Question Most expensive App
    Whats the most expensive at the minute?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I think there's security camera monitoring software for $899.. Don't have a link off the top of my head but I saw it a few days ago.

holy $@#% thats alot for an iphone app

Quote Originally Posted by 7evenomeo View Post
    I think there's security camera monitoring software for $899.. Don't have a link off the top of my head but I saw it a few days ago.
    That said, the "app" comes with a suite of software to integrate to the type of security system it uses. It's a pretty advanced thing and probably worth the price for the people in that business.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    That said, the "app" comes with a suite of software to integrate to the type of security system it uses. It's a pretty advanced thing and probably worth the price for the people in that business.
    Ah, that makes more sense. I didn't read too deeply into it - couldn't get past the price

im sure it is worth it.... its just quite a pricetag

I think that camera monitoring app is only 99.99$....

lol not $899.

not positive.

Thanks

yeah i doubt anyone would pay that.. IMHO i would just buy a cheap laptop and a wireless card(3G) and a backpack to carry it.. I think i could get all that for 899...
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on [email protected]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Found the name.. Lextech iRa . $899.99

It's *only* 299.99 in the UK store
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

The iRa pro is $899.99 and the iRa Direct is $499.99 in the US store
    The iRa pro is 499.99 and the iRa Direct is 299.99 in the UK store
    So the pro is $178.53 cheaper and the Direct $67.12 cheaper in the UK store
    Still the Pro is most expensive app in either store

I didn't see the 'Pro' version!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

oH

Who would pay $900??!!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Wtf?!

Quote Originally Posted by kvizzel View Post
    oH

Who would pay $900??!!
    If you have a property with lots of security cameras $900 probably isn't that much. Having security guards watch what's happening while they are actually going to the scene of a problem could be quite useful.

I don't think this app is aimed at the likes of you and me (unless, of course, your house is protected by multiple security cameras and guards....)

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    If you have a property with lots of security cameras $900 probably isn't that much. Having security guards watch what's happening while they are actually going to the scene of a problem could be quite useful.

I don't think this app is aimed at the likes of you and me (unless, of course, your house is protected by multiple security cameras and guards....)
    Yeah this is obviously aimed for businesses. Pay $900 for the app on a business iTunes account, get a couple of iPod Touches and you can sync them all with a single account, give them all the app and pass them to the security team, who now have access to all camera feeds without being in the security room.

There's tons of apps like this on the store already. I've seen apps to control lights in events and such, medical apps, and professional appliances control all going for more than your typical app. The store is the only way to sell them so where else you they be?

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

I just bought it!! Joking joking ,but i would think there are a LOT more cheaper solution out there.

Isn't photoshop like 1000 if you just buy it from adobe website? I wouldn't know because I have *legal* connections to get it for free.

^Photoshop CS4 extended is $999 straight from adobe's website

^ But you can get discounts if you are a student at certain colleges, such as Art Schools, I believe.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store