Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Read this If your App WON'T RUN ANYMORE

Okay, but for my and my wifes iPhone, everything is working fine with my procedure. SO perhaps we are lucky ones! Wish all of you good luck with the apps installation!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can someone please helping, I;m having the same problem... Click here

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i had this problem. did a buncha crap to fix it and had everything back and working

went into appstore and updated a free app, then everything broke again lol

whata hassle this is
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Quote Originally Posted by AAAARRRRRRGGGGG View Post
    possible solution:

i had this problem as well. it became apperent when i tunes wanted to update a couple of my apps, but then wouldn't resync them!

i deleted the offenders from my phone and then trashed (but kept a backup on computer) the following plist files from the phone:

/private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.composite_trust.plis t

/private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.plist

immediately after trashing those, i tried syncing again and the apps went back in without a hitch...
    For me, the problem always happens when I delete multiple apps from my iPhone and then go into iTunes and delete the same apps.

I tried numerous methods to fix it and none of them worked.

Then I tried AAAARRRRRRGGGGG's method, "delete files, sync, then reboot" and now everything works. Thank you AAAARRRRRRGGGGG!

Thanks

Thanks ..
    Nice Info

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

So far, it appears that firmware 2.1 has resolved this issue. I have not experienced this problem at all since upgrading.

Default HEEEEEELP!!! 3gs 3.0.1
    I have tried everything i have been able to find on the interweb and still i cant open a single app that didnt come stock on the iphone

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Holy Thread Resurrection, Batman! The "Interweb"?

Default not that bad.
    ive had this happen to me a few times. about 95% of my apps dont work. the splash screen comes up for about a second then it shuts down. how much this actually has to do with apple..well.,i doubt it. i was not connected to the internet at all when this happened. no wifi. no data. what did happen, im not sure. never the less,
    the first time this happened, all i had to do was backup my iphone making sure all of my purchases were transferred (currently working or not at all) and then i restored it to its original settings and rejailbroke it. EVERYTHING WILL WORK there is no need to ever rebuy apps.
    the only reason im here now is because my computer got stolen, it happened again with the dead apps, and i was wondering if there was a fix that did not require a computer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12