Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Super Monkey Ball

Default 6th level desert
    are you on hard or easy ? im on hard and im stuck on the level with the 2 spinning platforms i think 4 or 6...impossible !!

Default ok nevermind
    nevermind...that was actually desert level 4 on the hard maps. levels 5-10 were fairly easy, with the exception of 9 and 10. i beat 10 with 1 life left and no ''try again-s''
    Next world is Volcanic Pools...which the first level i tried briefly before having to get back to work and it seems really hard.

Managed to take a couple screen shots...check attachments !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mb1.jpg   -mb2.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

can u just take a screen shot of your screen with the super monkey ball icon. i would really appreciate it

the icon when its on my home screen or the monkey ball opening screenshot ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i got one:

Cant you just get the icon from the Applications section in iTunes? Right click, Get Info?

Anyway, overall, is this a good buy? I just got my 3G and I need a good game besides Top 3. So, worth it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bleeditout2130's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Cant you just get the icon from the Applications section in iTunes? Right click, Get Info?

Anyway, overall, is this a good buy? I just got my 3G and I need a good game besides Top 3. So, worth it?
    It would be worth it if you could continue from where you left off without beating the whole group of levels to unlock the next.

I'd wait for an update to buy it. If there's one, I'll pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post

I think it's worth it, but the controls will take you a couple of days to get used to. First you're going to hate them, you're going to say it sucks and its calibrated terribly. Then after a while you're going to "get it" and be able to move the monkey around perfectly.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

I got the cracked version already. The game rocks!

i got this for free haha. ssh''d it

AIM: eQuiS Ch3x

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute View Post
    I got the cracked version already. The game rocks!
    Quote Originally Posted by 613BulletProof View Post
    i got this for free haha. ssh''d it
    In a forum that doesn't approve of warez and that doesn't allow discussion of warez when exactly did you two thought it would be a good idea to tell us that you ARE using warez?

Good god the control system for this game is abysmal. Most of the challenge is working around the awful camera angles.

I have just purchased Super Monkey Ball for iPhone and have one main question:
    Does your Monkey Ball go crazy even if you don't touch the iPhone at all ??
    Mine is like being drunk on a ship in a storm.
    Is it supposed to be like this?
    Or is there something wrong?

I thought (hoped) it would initially keep still
    and let me use my skill to navigate the game.
    but I am battling against constant pitching and rolling.

thanks
    Pete
    London
    UK

It'll take you a while to learn how the game handles, just don't get too frustrated by it and keep trying. Eventually, it'll "click".

does not work when battery is below 20% for me. Just goes to the screen splash of the game then goes straight back to iphone main menu. Anyone else having this problem?

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Why is the icon on the homescreen smaller than the other icons??

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

^ Maybe you got Little Monkey Ball instead of Super Monkey Ball - haha!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to vandy1997 For This Useful Post:

t4t5 (2008-09-05)

i give up..after trying to learn how to navigate this damn game is too frustrating!

SMB just got its first update. Not much up front got changed, the levels are now 1-10 and 11-20 insteead of easy and hard. The controls feel different a little bit but I can't tell by how much.

So dissapointed

You would think after 2,000+ reviews they would implement features such as adjusting controls, playback where you left off.. hell, I would settle for allowing you to continue to collect bananas to complete the level at perfect even after you died!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast