Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: InvisibleSHIELD instead of case?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Farrizx's Avatar
    Thanks

Default InvisibleSHIELD instead of case?
    http://www.invisibleshield.com/smart...ple/iphone.php

Should i buy that and not use a case, or would it not be good to use it as a replacment. Im using the Agent 18 Slider Case right now, its nice but its pretty thick so i dont know if i want to keep it.

Thanks

Get the inviso shield! then buy yourself the incase slider and your good to go!

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

Thanks

i meant as in if i buy an invisiblesheild or Bodygaurdz case, is it better than the Agent 18, cause im thinking about returning it it adds to much bulk...

Thanks

Just buy BestSkinEver (BSE), it is very, very similar and it is WAY cheaper.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

i really like the invisible shield, be it it CAN get scratches, but its really nice, no needing to warry about ruining it, because of the lifetime garrente

Thanks

I have had the BSE before, you can NEVER get scratches on it.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

InvisibleShield is the way to go. Mine came in for my iTouch about three days ago and so far it's pretty cool. Since you probably already know the plus to InvisibleShield let me tell you the things that I had a problem with.

Nothing!

Although it IS scratchable. I put mine to the test and took a key to it. Finally managed to make an indent in it.

what happens if you try to remove the skin after a while, is there a residue that is left on the phone?

This I don't know since I've never removed mine.

But since the material is extremely sticky, I wouldn't doubt finding residue on your device. And I'm sure the left overs are washable.

Thanks

So whats better InvisibleSheild, BodyGaurdz, or Best Skin Ever?

After watching a video on applying BodyGuardz to an iPhone I'd say invisibleShield. BodyGuardz has several pieces to the skin while IS only has two.

But don't make your decision over me, I've never used BodyGuardz before!

I have removed the Best Skins ever skin off my blackberry and no sticky residues at all and the phone was still looking new

yes, IS is probably the best protection to not get scratches on the iphone but it doesn't protect it from falls, I recommend getting a shield protector and some kind of a case to at least protect it from falls.

Go with IS it has lifetime protection also if you do get a new phone or whatever just take it back to the place you got it and they should put a new one on no problem thats what they did with me all for free!!!!

but why my IS has several parts which were really annoying to install on my phone...

Quote Originally Posted by admos View Post
    but why my IS has several parts which were really annoying to install on my phone...
    to get the most protection for the iphone, such as to protect the chrome and small corner parts but if you want to protect the screen just go for the screen protector, I don't think the 4 small parts are really that important but it gives the corners a little more protection if you were to bump the phone against some things.

two of the screen protector peeled off or caught dust after i put the phone in my pocket. i'd get a hard leather case + screen protector

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

yeah ,i have an agent 18 case ,just too bulky for me and takes away the true slimness feel of the iphone .just buy any full body film,and a nice pouch.

IS works fine for me but you need to closely follow the instructions and take your time sliding the pieces into place. Being transparent it's not too difficult to get them slightly mis-aligned (although it's probably a question of aesthetics rather than protection). I agree - the corner bits are 'way too fiddly. The slight tackiness also provides a surer grip.

I have an Incase, Switcheasy, and recently put on my BSE.... BSE is the best thing ever..May as well call it the BTE... Now I have 2 cases ($70 worth!!!!!) collecting dust... Love the BSE and recommend to anyone wanting to protect their iphone....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast