View Poll Results: Power Crystal vs Anti-Glare Film!? Which is better?

Voters
129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Power Support Crystal Film

46 35.66%
  • Power Support Anti-Glare Film

83 64.34%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Power Crystal vs Anti-glare!

Thanks

Default Power Crystal vs Anti-glare!
    UHH-OHH! here it goes again.
    Which i better!? they both seem good but we have some complaints on both sides! Now you will decide which is the better!

Power Crystal Film Specs:
    * Covers entire face of iPhone
    * Crystal-clear LCD brightness
    * Static-cling plastic for stay-put adhesion ( Means that there is no sticky stuff to mess up your phone)
    * No interference with touch-screen responsiveness
    * Removable for cleaning; can be reapplied
    * Free of sticky residue after removal
    * Anti-Glare (no glare from anything)

Anti- Glare Film Specs:
    * Covers entire face of iPhone
    * Anti-glare (no glare from anything)
    * Static-cling plastic for stay-put adhesion ( Means that there is no sticky stuff to mess up your phone)
    * No interference with touch-screen responsiveness
    * Removable for cleaning; can be reapplied
    * Free of sticky residue after removal
    * Finger/smudge/oil free protection
    * Very Fine grainy texture (barely noticeable, KEEPS FINGER PRINT AND SMUDGES OFF!!)
    Last edited by Aiyo; 2008-04-04 at 05:55 AM.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aiyo For This Useful Post:

epimpao (2008-04-14)

I've always wanted to know the difference between those two (the one thing keeping me from buying)

Thanks

ill edit my post

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

iPhone? More like MyPhone ddfilms's Avatar
    Thanks

I say Crystal, Its like the difference between a glossy lcd and no gloss. I like the glossy.

Why I settled on the Anti-Glare type is I read a lot of ppl saying the Crystal ones attracts fingerprints and the like and is impossible to keep clean.

dude if you plan on using a hard skin for you iphone like innocase by seidio (Love IT by the way lol), neither the crystal or the anti-glare will be compatible with it since the case is built to exactly snug the iphone in to minimize size and width.

On the other had get invisibleSHIELD; its so much more durable and I doubt you would want a scratched up screen protector on you iphone.

Just my 2 cents...

Sorry if i went off topic

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I had both and finger prints suck and make the screen look very dirty. My vote goes to anti glare.
    OG iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 and hopefully iPhone 2012 =)

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

Anti-Glare........end of story.....

anti glare 4 life

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

anti glare
     Think Different

crystal film set all the way. the anti glare looks fuzzy

Thanks

the finger prints will always make your iphone look dirty ,and force you to constantly clean off the smudges ,anti-glare has my vote.

So for all of the people that voted for anti-glare, what is your screen cover of choice? My brother picked up a screen cover that has a textured look/feel to it. It almost feels a little sticky when running your fingers across it and it's absolutely smudge free. It's awesome, he just can't remember where he got it. :-(

I have both the invisibleshield and the anti-glare. After using the anti-glare I could never go back to the invisibleshield, it was aweful. It was so easy to get bubbles in the invisibleshield and it soaks your iphone on application. Not only that, you can;t really slide your finger over teh invisibleshield, its too sticky, not to mention it loves fingerprints.

I;ve had the anti-glare on for about a week now and it works beautifully in the sun and in a dark room, its so nice to actually be able to slide my finger over the screen. I also find it akes the iphone look tons better and NO FINGERPRINTS! haha, fingerprints are a big pet peeve of mine.

Thanks

i agree murc585 ,through an angle ,you can see all those finger prints ,and it drives me nuts! thank god for the anit-glare film to save the day ,anti-glare all the way!

I had both on - anti-glare & crystal film and the answer is: if you want to enjoy the brilliance+detail of your display, use crystal film. Anti-glare takes away most of it and makes the display look dull, the surface appears to be rougher when sliding over it with the finger. I started of with anti-glare and took it off again, almost didn't recognize my phone with the crystal film on it. But it's all down to personal preference as the poll shows...

Quote Originally Posted by iDigi View Post
    I had both on - anti-glare & crystal film and the answer is: if you want to enjoy the brilliance+detail of your display, use crystal film. Anti-glare takes away most of it and makes the display look dull, the surface appears to be rougher when sliding over it with the finger. I started of with anti-glare and took it off again, almost didn't recognize my phone with the crystal film on it. But it's all down to personal preference as the poll shows...
    I couldn't agree more. I had both and went with the Crystal film. I don't seem to get the fingerprints like everyone is complaining about. Some but not nearly as many as the glass by itself.

Default I swear by the Anti-glare
    I am proud to say this is my first post, and with that being said....the anti-glare shield is the best I have ever used on any device.......and I have had a TON of devices!!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    dude if you plan on using a hard skin for you iphone like innocase by seidio (Love IT by the way lol), neither the crystal or the anti-glare will be compatible with it since the case is built to exactly snug the iphone in to minimize size and width.

On the other had get invisibleSHIELD; its so much more durable and I doubt you would want a scratched up screen protector on you iphone.

Just my 2 cents...

Sorry if i went off topic
    i used a seidio case with anti-glare on the first iphone and had no problems fitting it on. i'm now using the crystal clear one for the 3g iphone and prefer this one. although it does attract fingerprints and smudges, it just seems...nicer and i feel the anti glare got dirty after awhile...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast