View Poll Results: Power Crystal vs Anti-Glare Film!? Which is better?

Voters
129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Power Support Crystal Film

46 35.66%
  • Power Support Anti-Glare Film

83 64.34%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Power Crystal vs Anti-glare!

Does anyone know if the Invisibleshield does anti-finger print? I hate those finger prints.

If not I might just have to go with anti-glare front and IS back. Do they fit together?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kcl38 View Post
    Does anyone know if the Invisibleshield does anti-finger print? I hate those finger prints.

If not I might just have to go with anti-glare front and IS back. Do they fit together?
    yes

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

i just buy these screen protectors from radio shack for $15 and you get 10 and cut to size. i just cover the screen, the plastic stays good. im not paying like $20 for 2. i need it perfect no air bubbles or anything and i need more than 2 trys. lol

ok so, I keep my phone in my pocket most of the time and i noticed a few small light scratches (so small that you can only see them when the screen is off and the lighting is right). I want to get a screen protector and I'm leaning toward the anti-glare. I'm wondering though, I know that if there's any dust, it will always bubble. What about those small scratches? will it bubble in those spots? I think that would drive me nuts.

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sullivan0930 View Post
    i just buy these screen protectors from radio shack for $15 and you get 10 and cut to size. i just cover the screen, the plastic stays good. im not paying like $20 for 2. i need it perfect no air bubbles or anything and i need more than 2 trys. lol
    How do you cut the holes in them for the phone so it looks nice?

ive had both and i love the antiglare...it feels like your finger slides through the screen better and definitly less finger prints...100%
    16gb white 3G iphone jailbroken on 2.0.2

I had anti-glare in my 2G and now a crystal clear in my 3G. Crystal clear, of course, is like the naked screen so it is a finger print magnet. However, I prefer the clarity of the screen so I don't mind wiping my crystal clear screen protector from time to time with a lint-free cloth. I felt that with the crystal clear, I don't need to turn up my screen brightness too much (so, in a way, it saves battery power...every little bit counts).

I went out and got the antiglare after all. I went on way easy and fits perfectly. Highly recommended.

Where is a good place to get anti-glare screen protectors?

My friend doesn't remember where he got his and I'm looking for a nice one to buy.

From messing with his I'd say Anti Glare all the way in comparison to another friends clear protector, too many smudges for me.

i got mine at the apple store, highly recommended. you can go to apple.com or powersupportusa.com

Wierd...This thread is bumped up to the top but the last post was on 8/12/08?

Spammer Broomhead?

Anyways, might as well throw my input in, Power Crystal FTW! Anti-Glare is really great for sliding your fingers across the screen but the vibrance it takes away from the screen is not worth it.

Thanks

Not to take an old thread off topic,

@LastSonofKrypton - you're from Johnstown? I spent my summers up in Bleecker where my family has property. Small world.

Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    Not to take an old thread off topic,

@LastSonofKrypton - you're from Johnstown? I spent my summers up in Bleecker where my family has property. Small world.
    Wow...Just wow. I went to school in Fort Plain, then lived in Saint Johnsville for a few years. I recently moved to Johnstown Really is a small world!

I like the crystal, anti-glare is to not-clear for me

I have the Anti- Glare and I have seen ones with Clear I think clear is much better.. Probably change soon..

Is the snti-glare actually fingerprint- proof?

I voted anti-glare because it's what I'm using now and I like it. Having no fingerprints is definitely a relief. I can't say it's the better of the two because I've never seen or touched one of the Crystal types.

Quote Originally Posted by perezinthenet View Post
    Is the snti-glare actually fingerprint- proof?
    No, not really..

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Wierd...This thread is bumped up to the top but the last post was on 8/12/08?

Spammer Broomhead?

Anyways, might as well throw my input in, Power Crystal FTW! Anti-Glare is really great for sliding your fingers across the screen but the vibrance it takes away from the screen is not worth it.
    There is a poll on this thread, everytime someone votes it gets bumped.

Crystal i love gloss and i always put a small cleaning cloth in the back of watever case im using so i can pop it off and wipe my screen

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast