Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 6 Cases

My iPhone is a Part of Me StaceyMJ86's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPhone 6 Cases
    I only have 4 cases so far and haven't found anything I like. What cases are you using and what do you like about it?

Just got my Radius V2 by Mod-3 for my iPhone 6, and have had it on for almost two weeks now. For a minimalist case it has done an awesome job with accidental drops and scuffs. It looks beautiful on the 6, while still being able to show off the phones design. I got the polished aluminum case, which according to the manufacturer, won't inhibit service. Although, I believe my service has dropped slightly. My GF has the same phone and seems to get a bar or two better reception than I. Other than that it's a great case that will need a screen protector as well.

Thanks

I've seen those. I've been thinking about them but I'm worried about the sides of my phone. Right now I have a clear case because I don't want to cover up the design and color. This case has ports to cover the headphone jack and charger port from dust. Overall a good case for $10.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StaceyMJ86 For This Useful Post:

Chansen1313 (2014-11-07)

Cygnett Workmate!!! Enjoying this case immensely!! Got a lovely feel to it. Adds a bit of bulk but I reckon given how light and fragile the 6 feels in hand that isn't a bad thing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sand_man View Post
    Cygnett Workmate!!! Enjoying this case immensely!! Got a lovely feel to it. Adds a bit of bulk but I reckon given how light and fragile the 6 feels in hand that isn't a bad thing.
    I like the look of that case. I'm going to look for one now.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2014-11-09 at 03:06 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been using the Apple black leather case for mine since I got my 6+ and I love it. I would rather use the phone naked, but it is too slippery to hold securely IMO.

After many reviews and deliberation, also I picked up the Griffin Survivor All-Terrain to throw in my gym bag when I go to the gym or to do more active things:

I like it a lot, but I have never been a fan of plastic screen protectors. I'm thinking about cutting the plastic off and installing a glass screen protector on my phone, but I feel that doing that would take away the "water resistance" the case boasts...

I am looking for attractive case for my iPhone like supermen vs bat men.. i am harldy waiting for it..

I've been using Barbie case for my iPhone 5c. Really its nice to use ma Phone.

Never used anything but the thin good quality clear urethane cases. Why cover a beautiful phone with ugly colored plastic that makes it look like a child's toy?

Quote Originally Posted by sand_man View Post

It looks nice. I'm going to look for a similar one aswell .

I am using my blackaxe case with portable extra battery.
    It is like a power bank for me.