Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector Best Brand?

Default iPhone 6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector Best Brand?
    iPhone 6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector Any Suggestions? What is the best brand of the iPhone 6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector?

I'm thinking about the

Amazon.com: YGDZ Premium Ballistic Glass Screen Protector For iPhone 6 4.7 Inch- Protect Your Screen from Scratches and Drops - Maximize Your Resale Value - 99.99% Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy: Cell Phones & Accessories

Looks good but still there might be other good brands for tempered glass

I got 2 for 13.99 with a Groupon deal here in Canada last year for my iPhone 5. I still have the other one in case something happens. Just before, I had the Sir Lancelot Armor one that I paid over 25$ and broke on me with a plastic object fallen from 6 inches on it. Yes, it is lifetime warranty, but you have to pay 10$ + shipping for a replacement.

Bonus, my cheaper one is more water repellant and also thinner, which is much better because the home button goes deep.

I've tried a few & really like the ones Zagg makes. I believe it's called "Zagg Invisiglass" or something like that. They're $40 but well worth it with the lifetime warranty. One I haven't tried but have read good things about is "Screenguardz Pure" by Bodyguardz which I believe is similarly priced & guaranteed

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon G View Post
    I've tried a few & really like the ones Zagg makes. I believe it's called "Zagg Invisiglass" or something like that. They're $40 but well worth it with the lifetime warranty. One I haven't tried but have read good things about is "Screenguardz Pure" by Bodyguardz which I believe is similarly priced & guaranteed
    Is it the Zagg ones that they show the pounding on it with a hammer and throwing it against brick walls with no damage done?

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Haven't seen ads for their glass ones but they did do stuff like that to demonstrate their original product (Zagg Invisible Shield). For quite a long time there was nothing else on the market even close to competitive with their products, not to mention the free replacements for life. Most definitely a company who knows what they're doing

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jon G For This Useful Post:

SpiderManAPV (2014-10-07), thazsar (2014-12-06)

Zagg- it's on sale on bestbuy.com for 22.99 instead of being 39.99

I just picked up one like an hour ago and I'm currently using it on my 6 plus. Quality is amazing!

Buy OtterBox and LifeProof iPhone 6 cases., Otterbox also offers Alpha Glass screen protectors (pictured above), and Clearly Protected screen protectors.