Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Speck SeeThru Case Questions

iPhone? More like MyPhone Loyalty's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Speck SeeThru Case Questions
    I have the Belkin Acrylic clamshell style case now. I like the look of acrylic cases but I want something different. I ran across the Speck SeeThru and I like them. I was wondering if anyone has one and if so what do you think of it? Secondly does anyone have actual pics of the Aqua one? I'm wondering how blue it looks. I've seen some that look more blue then the teal color.

Also if anyone knows of a blue see thru type of case besides the Speck one let me know. Thanks.

would have been nice if you posted pics so that we call could see what you're talking about

I have the grey one fits well
    I do not care about the color thing I just wanted something protective for my phone, it comes with a screen protector that is held in by the case itself I think it is a sturdy case but I am also yet to drop it

iPhone? More like MyPhone Loyalty's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KingShorty View Post
    would have been nice if you posted pics so that we call could see what you're talking about
    ummmm....not to be an ***, but isn't that what I asked for???

I had these cases for about 3 days until I returned them. They are really flimsy and thin. Dust gets in the case really easily and the case had a weird opening mechanism. Iunno just my experience. I have the incase slider now and I couldn't be happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Loyalty View Post
    I have the Belkin Acrylic clamshell style case now. I like the look of acrylic cases but I want something different.
    That's the one I got for my iPhone.
    I wish there were some way to keep the dust from going under the case, but from what I read this is a common problem with this type of cases
    http://i26.tinypic.com/68hhyh.jpg