Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lifeproof case

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Default Lifeproof case
    Anyone has one want to know how they are I was told that it's better than the otterbox. Just wanted to git everyone's opinions before I git this and if I git it I will need to buy my wife the pink one thanx

Thanks

Bump no comments?

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it claims to be completely waterproof, something that I think otterbox doesn't even claim on their iPhone specific cases. Doesn't look horribly bulky either. But $70... ouch.

Plenty of youtube stress tests and reviews on the case though.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

I have one and to say it is incredible would be modest. Light, waterproof, and tough.

Thanks

I got mine in love it but putyself to try it underwater

Well it is an amazing case! The waterproof thing is unbelievable!!!!!!!!! As for the durability.....I would give it a 8/10....just because I've had the HC Ballistic case before the LifeProof and the Ballistic case got ran over by a car and it was cool....I don't think that this one can handle that...All in all though it is a tough case and I love it a lot.....especially showing off underwater with my phone!

I'm thinking of getting one of these too but it's a bit pricey. When they release the iPad one I will get that.

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

Thanks

Pricey yes buy it's worth it trust me

Well I will wait until the next iPhone comes out then get one. So how long have you had yours for?

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

Thanks

Little more than 3 months

And it sounds like your happy with it. I have the otterbox defender case thats good but the silicon skin stretches and it makes it hard to get out of pockets.

Thanks

That was the main reason i got rid of the otter box stuck in pockets. And yes i love this case not as bulky and all

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bassvictim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Well it claims to be completely waterproof, something that I think otterbox doesn't even claim on their iPhone specific cases. Doesn't look horribly bulky either. But $70... ouch.

Plenty of youtube stress tests and reviews on the case though.
    $70? Where? I bought mine for $100,and that was the cheapest I could find! iphone4, waterproof,and tough. Great case for working in the construction trades! Worth the price,and if you can get it for $70 now, jump on it!

Thanks for the info I am now convinced and the lifeproof will be the case I get for the 4s/5, and they are $70 on there site

Thanks

Got a video of it in the pool worked great

I have seen a few on youtube looks cool and no more worries about dropping it down the toilet lol

Thanks

Lol very true

Just ordered the case 68 inc delivery

Thanks

You will love it

Have had mine since June and yes it is a great case and worth every penny. Puts Otterbox to shame.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast