Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lifeproof case

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Only thing ya need to be careful with the car charger don't pull it out try to wiggle it went threw two car chargers already

I actually have this case (1st generation) and am part of the facebook page. The case itself is pretty good. The only drawback is the material used for the screen protector and how it needs time to settle flat against the screen.

Customer service is top-notch though. They respond to emails pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Only thing ya need to be careful with the car charger don't pull it out try to wiggle it went threw two car chargers already
    Thanks I will bare that in mind

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

I have got my case now and am quite impressed it felt strange throwing it into a bowl of water lol

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

Did you guys get the gen 1 or gen 2. Ive heard complaints about the screen sensitivity. Are any of you finding this an issue?

Hi

It's good to see for all option before buying it..........but i think you will get all the color you want like pink.

Quote Originally Posted by BrothaWolf View Post
    Did you guys get the gen 1 or gen 2. Ive heard complaints about the screen sensitivity. Are any of you finding this an issue?
    The screen is a bit strange it doesnt fit snugly against the screen but I have had no problems using it.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I'm fixing to buy one of these cases to put my soon to have new iPhone 4s in. I am an avid duck hunter and I would feel a lot better having my phone in this case rather than the Otterbox Defender that I am using now with my iPhone 4.

Thanks

When ya git the case to the water test without the phone if it passes ya good. This case has saved my phone so many times love it.

My phone hasn't left the case since I got it and it has saved my phone twice already

Thanks

Ya it is a life saver

I hope they are quicker with an iPad 3 case then they are with the iPad 2 one

Thanks

Just got me a backplate for it for free still under warranty. Right now with the holidays takes em a while to send them out now. But other than that I love it

iPhone? More like MyPhone GADeputy's Avatar
    Thanks

You can also buy them at Best Buy if you live in the States. Best Buy only sells the black ones and the white ones. They also sell the Bike Mounts and the Belt Clips (I have both and they are just as good as the case). If you want a purple case or a pink one you'll have to order it directly from Home page :: LifeProof Cases. I did a quick YouTube video of the Belt Clip when I first got it. Here's the link: LifeProof's Belt Clip - YouTube
    Also here a video that I made of the LifeProof Bike Mount. LifeProof Bike Mount - YouTube
    iPhone 5 16GB
    Firmware 6.1
    Jailbroken with evasi0n

iPad 3 16GB
    Firmware 6.1
    Jailbroken with evasi0n

Thanks

ya my wife has the pink one i have the black....love them

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Cant find this case!
    I live in Canada and I can't find Gen1 or 2 anywhere but on [email protected] for $100US plus $40US shipping.

If anyone knows a cheaper way please let me know.

I had this case on my phone for about two months before my dogs got ahold of it. I would call the case dog resistant. Now to the case, I liked it because of how small it was for the protection it added. It's the main reason why I've never given Otterbox a look, too bulky. My phone survived numerous drops in the Lifeproof and was waterproof. I used it swimming once. The drawbacks to it were that the screen wouldn't sit flat to the phones screen. Nothing would fix this and it drove me nuts. Also, people had a hard time hearing me on the other end of the line, something I've been told was fixed by the second gen case.

After my dogs got a hold of it and put many tooth marks and scratches in it, it was too ugly to use. The watertightness wasn't affected though as the case still has a good seal. I've since gone back to using the Apple bumper and it is doing well. I've dropped it many times with the bumper in the same way that I have with the Lifeproof. The phone has some scratches but other than that, no issues.

I keep the Lifeproof incase I need go boating or something, otherwise I stick to the thin cases as I've had very good luck with them. My iPhone 4 has survived a 10' drop out of a helicopter with the bumper. If you need a waterproof case or you just feel better with a tough case, I would not hesitate to recommend this over an Otterbox. For me though, the protection that a thin case offers is more than adequate.

Thanks

Yes the new cases have fixed the issue with not hearing the other line and vice versa. They sent me a whole new cover since the cover that flips off to charge broke. For no charge I love this phone case 110%
    More than a otterbox just can't stand with the otterbox is in ya pocket and you go to take it out and it rubs and gits stuck in ya pocket. And actually messes up ya phone.

Check out the DriSuit....should be out the end of this month. I wanted a lifeproof but only heard pretty negetive things about it. Not that it wasnt waterproof but sound quality when talking on the phone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast