Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Contour Showcase review

Default Contour Showcase review
    34.95 apple store

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...nplm=TN554LL/A

A combination of a crystal case and a rubber case, this has been the best overall case I have used so far.

I have used the speck toughskin and the crystal case.

It has a nice fit to the phone, all buttons and openings are easy to access, the rubber outside feels more secure in your hand or if it is on a smooth surface.

the clear back is nice so u can see the apple logo and lettering, so it doesnt cover up all of the ones natural beauty.

it is easy to get in and out, simple open the latch and slide it in.

I prefer this case over the toughskin and the crystal case, cause its really a mixture of the 2

the belt clip is not as strong as others, but it stays in place, but does not rotate, but it keeps the phone secure

i dropped my phone (on accident) on a wood coffee table, and there was no damage to the phone or the case

case - 9.5/10 best ive used, highly recommend

belt clip - 5/10 very basic, but it works

clip does rotate, mine was just stuck,lol
    Last edited by RonMexico; 2007-10-01 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RonMexico For This Useful Post:

stlcaddie (2007-12-19)

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

thanx for the review
     Think Different

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aziatiklover For This Useful Post:

stlcaddie (2007-12-19)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ijustin's Avatar
    Thanks

I love it, very hard plastic like rubber, mine rotates all the way around. best case ive ever own for a phone. very highly recccommended

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ijustin For This Useful Post:

stlcaddie (2007-12-19)

my clip is rotating very easy now.. i've only had it like a week, i think its broken, what do you guys think?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gdonnelly For This Useful Post:

stlcaddie (2007-12-19)

I have this case as well.. I had a clearshell before (forget the model) and this one blew that one away. Love the feel of the case but it is bulky & feels heavy. I picked this over the Agent 18 due to people coming into my store with scratches apparently due to the case. The clip does wear fast & spins easy after a while. That's my only real down fall to the case.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hozay09 For This Useful Post:

stlcaddie (2007-12-19)

Thanks

this is the one i use...i droped it in the snow lastnight and if it wasn't for this case i would be s@#t out of luck

Although I dont use the clip, it's been an awesome case so far. I had a few cheap cases before, got tired of them and bought this one. It's a beautiful case that shows off my iPhone. I get looks every time I use my phone. I highly recommend it.

the clip wears out very quickly, but overall the case itself is the best i've had so far, i tried three other cases and this is the is best to me! i just super glued the clip so it stays permanately in one positon works for me that way!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have had a few cases and the Contour Showcase by far is the best. I dropped my phone numerous times and thank god I invested $35 for this case. My phone survived falls in tact no dents or scratches. The Case was also left in tact with absolutely no visible damage. The hard rubber coated shatter poof plastic provides maximum protection. It does add a little bulk but thats a minor inconvenience. The only downside is that the clip which wears out fast but still is functional.
    OG iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 and hopefully iPhone 2012 =)