Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Case suggestions..?

Default iPhone 4 Case suggestions..?
    Hey all.

It is finally due time for me to change out my Black Apple Bumper Case for my iPhone 4, which was complimentary with the phone as part of Apple's offer. Anyways, I am having difficulties finding a case that I want to put on my beloved device, and therefore I'll turn the question over to yo guys in hopes of getting some kick *** suggestions!

What I would preferably want is something that looks awesome, I do like the whole Bumper design, so perhaps something along the same lines..? it is not a must though, a case with a backside is also alright.

While we're at it, I would like to also ask about screen protectors. I used to use SwitchEasy for my 3GS, and I bought some for my iPhone 4 when I first got it, however, I found them to be very poor quality, with easily damage and oily rainbow colors once the phone had been in use and had generated some heat. You guys got any preference in that department..? preferably I would want both front and rear screen protectors...

ANyways, here's hoping for a lot of replies Good day!

//Nozzy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    wrapsol, and nothing else.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,646 Times in 8,026 Posts

I personally prefer the bumper to anything else. I find other cases add too much bulk. If you want absolute protection though I would suggest a otterbox.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    I personally prefer the bumper to anything else. I find other cases add too much bulk. If you want absolute protection though I would suggest a otterbox.
    I really liked the bumper too, but it was too much of a pain in the *** to keep taking it out of the case everytime I wanted to charge/play music in the car.
    I have a grove bamboo case it's pretty good.

Thanks

Ya, that is pretty annoying to have to take it off everytime I want to play it in the car. I am sure other cases might have this problem too though.

While Wrapsol seems cool, I don't think it's for me.. Used a ZAGG Invisible Shield before, and I weren't really a fan for it.

I am like the rest of you with regards to the bumper... I love it to bits, but it is falling apart from the constant application and removal.. i know there is a company called Marware that makes some iPhone cases in style with the bumper, but they seem cheap and low quality... also they aren't exactly 'worthy' in my opinion to stay my device... aparently the bumper design never got very popular, otherwise I am just not informed about other companies that makes similar styled bands... Guess, I'll stay with the original Apple Bumpers then..?

I personally like my SGP Ultra Slim on my phone. Leaves all the ports & switches free, adds almost zero bulk & leaves the front screen open for easy swiping. Comes with a screen protector that was easy to apply first time. For about $20. It won't give the best drop protection like an otterbox, but will prevent scratches

Thanks

Ya if you like the bumpers then you should probably just get a new one. I believe they are for sale again in the different colors in the apple online store.

Ya if you like the bumpers then you should probably just get a new one. I believe they are for sale again in the different colors in the apple online store.

You're probably right... I will check out that SGP that was suggested, but I reckon a bumper might be the right thing... I would have loved more options in the bumpers tho... Like a Ferrari red bumper with pitch-black rubber edges... That would be an awesome design I reckon...

Thanks to everyone that replied, and feel free to make the suggestions continue... On that same note, anyone know where to go to find good case reviews..? Can hardly find any these days...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Was in with Vapor4 from their pre-order. Had a rather long wait with minimal contact. But when I got the case, it was amazing how great it looked and felt. Unfortunately, it did drop my signal a bit, and the GPS would lock me in a couple miles away from my actual position.

That said, I guess it depends what's important to you.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I just ordered the Para Blaze. See if you like this...

Para Blaze for iPhone 4 - AP13-010 by more

that case is sick. i clicked on it a couple days ago and it said out of stock. keep us posted with that and a review.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I have always like the look of this one too: The Vapor: One slick iPhone 4 case | Crave - CNET

Not sure how functional it is though.

I've been wanting to get that case, but honestly, I love my phone but no way I'm paying 80 bucks for a case.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtDeko View Post
    I've been wanting to get that case, but honestly, I love my phone but no way I'm paying 80 bucks for a case.
    and it the report user-wide is that it kills reception. stay away from that metal bumper crap.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to D to the M For This Useful Post:

SgtDeko (2010-11-16)

Thanks

The Switcheasy Odyssey is a nice looking case if you are looking for black & red Welcome to SwitchEasy

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by staysss View Post
    The Switcheasy Odyssey is a nice looking case if you are looking for black & red Welcome to SwitchEasy
    I've got the rebel serpent, it's a great case.

Default At last a case review , and help needed
    Wow a case post at last, ok ive just got my iphone 4 and have bought my first case a Gear 4 ice pro case, but hey it blooming lets dust in !!! great case, but what im looking for is the same sort of case that doesnt let dust in and is easy to unclip etc...

Hope somebody can help as blimey there are so many cases out there, looking for front and back protection and slim

Wish i never bought the ice pro now,

Thanks from Brian

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I really do recommend this with a body shield, I'm using zagg at the minute. I've got the install down to a tee.

Welcome to SwitchEasy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast