Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Incase Slider case from Best Buy

Banned
    Thanks

Default Incase Slider case from Best Buy
    I just recently bought my white 3GS, and you can tell it's used. So I went to Best Buy and bought the Incase case and love it. I do have an issue tho. I got some of the iFrogz screen protectors and after I put one on, and put it in my case, it causes a bubble on the bottom left cornor. It dosent hinder the screen, but I think it looks tacky.

Other then that I love the case. Any reviews??

Great case I used to have the same one when I had my iPhone 3GS. And yes the corners will bubble up when you slide the iPhone if the screen protector over laps a little. Try to slide it in while pushing down on the iPhone so it will go a little under the case. That should leave less bubbles.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

When I had the 3G I had an incase slider, loved it. But yes it does push up on screen protectors. I had a bubble on the corner too so I got another screen protector that is solution-based. Like Zagg or Skinomi. Those really stick it down and doesn't bubble up.

Mine for the ip4 cracked by the head phone jack, never dropped, kinda lame.

Please try go to ebay and search for SEIDIO case for 3gs. it like around 11.00 US dollars and ship from HK or china. Those are the best case I ever have.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wing103 View Post
    Please try go to ebay and search for SEIDIO case for 3gs. it like around 11.00 US dollars and ship from HK or china. Those are the best case I ever have.
    I'll never order another thing from China again..lol..took me over a month to get a mini pcie wifi card from HK.

Anyway..I really like my case. Dropped it in Dairy Queen today from my lap, to the chair then to the floor..I wasn't even worried..lol

I'm looking at an OtterBox commuter case but it seems bulky so I think I'll stick to my incase.

Screen protectors..I like the solution based,as my girl has one of those universal Zaggs for her x10.. Not really a fan of the way it feels, but it works. My iFrogz are good but even when I put the Zagg solution on it, I still get bubbles...and it sucks..lol

for the 3GS i would reccomend the seidio innocase II over the incase 100%

i really miss that case, as now i have the iphone 4 and use a speck.
    i used to have it and absolutely loved it.

but check out the reviews on amazon and just give it a shot, much much better then incase

Quote Originally Posted by greek.guy View Post
    for the 3GS i would reccomend the seidio innocase II over the incase 100%

i really miss that case, as now i have the iphone 4 and use a speck.
    i used to have it and absolutely loved it.

but check out the reviews on amazon and just give it a shot, much much better then incase
    yeah on my 3G i had the innocase as well. It was WAY BETTER than incase, ill never buy a slider again, due to the overlapping screen shield thing.
    Cheaper too, and mine came with a belt clip because im cool like that. it goes gtood with my pocket protector.

Banned
    Thanks

I really like my incase but I ordered another cheap o one from ebay..it's got a pearl finish and still looks like the back of a regular iphone...but it's pearl..lol

I like the overlapping screen thing..IF your talking about how the case goes over the edges of the screen..i like that

The new one I got is just a clip on like the Innocase...Right??

Innocases were pretty neat when I had my 3G. My younger brother uses it now that I have my i4.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Incase Slider works fine on my iPhone 3G and iPhone 4. With the 3, I actually snipped a little off the sides before putting on the case.