Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 and Acura?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default iPhone 4 and Acura?
    Anybody using an iPhone 4 (iOS 4.0.1) with a new Acura vehicle with a USB input? I have two iPhone 4s (mine and wife's) running iOS 4.0.1 and the wife's 2009 Acura TL no longer finds any music on the iPhone when connected via USB. I know it worked with iOS 4.0.0 but no dice with 4.0.1.

Wireless streaming via BT works just fine, but the vehicle's user interface when connected via USB is preferable to controlling everything directly with the iPhone.

Anybody else having issues with their iPhone and Acura with a USB connection?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bpdunsta View Post
    Anybody using an iPhone 4 (iOS 4.0.1) with a new Acura vehicle with a USB input? I have two iPhone 4s (mine and wife's) running iOS 4.0.1 and the wife's 2009 Acura TL no longer finds any music on the iPhone when connected via USB. I know it worked with iOS 4.0.0 but no dice with 4.0.1.

Wireless streaming via BT works just fine, but the vehicle's user interface when connected via USB is preferable to controlling everything directly with the iPhone.

Anybody else having issues with their iPhone and Acura with a USB connection?
    If anybody is interested, iOS 4.1 seems to resolve this issue.