Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Valencia White Leather Pouch

Default Valencia White Leather Pouch
    Hello mates! I thought I just share some of my thoughts on a product I purchased recently about a month ago from cretouch.com.
    It's the Valencia Leather Pouch. I bought it in white not only because I want it to resemble the WHITE iPhone 4 that is "soon to be coming out" but don't know when exactly, but also because it had a small crystal embedded on the exterior of the floral design. The company authenticates it as the Swarovski rhinestone made from Austria. In general I just like how it gives a simple and clean look to the case. The leather, itself, is smooth and pretty sturdy. It's not bulky at all, but I can say it does it's job. It gives the protection it needs. Also the microfiber displayed inside of the leather case is very smooth; therefore, it does not scratch up the LCD screen of the iPhone. Besides, I'm pretty sure everyone has some sort of a protection film placed on their iPhones already. Most importantly, the cut out for the camera fits well with the iPhone. No problems in taking pictures or the effects of camera. However, the build consists of a flap that is used to cover the front screen when iPhone is not in use. Therefore, the dock connector is inaccessible with the flap on and this requires you to open the case to insert the cable for charging. After habitual use, these minor problems became minute. Overall, I could say that the quality of the case is top notch. The leather hasn't stained terribly or turned yellow after using a month, but the store does sell the leather cleaner in a liquid form. It's easy to carry around and it sits on your hand very comfortably.

iPhone 4 Case Collections 1 :: Valencia Leather Pouch [White] picture by eggheadjr - Photobucket

iPhone 4 Case Collections 1 :: Valencia Leather Pouch [White] picture by eggheadjr - Photobucket

Last edited by lilaDlee; 2010-08-26 at 07:14 PM. Reason: add