Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iCarbon

Default iCarbon
    GO BUY THIS CASE!!!!!! This feels great, and was easy to install. If you order the bumper too be sure to watch the install video. I stuck the front cover over a SGP ultra clear in the front and its perfect.

If your worried about drops this is just a skin. But if your like me and just dont want your phone tore up in ur pocket buy this asap!!!

So far i have to agree. The fit is perfect with the exception of the bumper, some cuts are not quite perfect so i requested a new one. I put my front over an invisible shield type thing and its perfect. It looks slick and from i can tell keeps away the deathgrip.

The only thing is that the edges catch the lint in my pocket so its a little linty right now. I figure after a little while it will go away. I am going to test the durability with this before i buy my girl the white one cause it looks nice too. I bet this would even be better witht the bumper!!

Go icarbons.

Quote Originally Posted by D to the M View Post
    So far i have to agree. The fit is perfect with the exception of the bumper, some cuts are not quite perfect so i requested a new one. I put my front over an invisible shield type thing and its perfect. It looks slick and from i can tell keeps away the deathgrip.

The only thing is that the edges catch the lint in my pocket so its a little linty right now. I figure after a little while it will go away. I am going to test the durability with this before i buy my girl the white one cause it looks nice too. I bet this would even be better witht the bumper!!

Go icarbons.
    Do you mind posting up pictures with your iphone, please? Tell us more of the product after some time. I would want to know. Thanks..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have a carbon back on mine and it is awsome. Only thing i hated on the phone was the glass back and now i can say i love the looks of my phone.

Hi,
    I too got a new carbon the day before. Its cool and I got to love it so much. Any other as like it or much better....
    mod edit/link removed

Just ordered mine. Every pics and videos so far looks great with them on. Can't wait to get mine.

you guys are putting the front over another cover for the screen? Thats not adding bulk on the front?

Yep. i put it over my invisible shield thing. It works perfectly.

Thanks

I just placed my order yesterday for the white combo package. Pics to follow. Anybody else order the white for the iPhone 4?

Quote Originally Posted by bobburns1 View Post
    I just placed my order yesterday for the white combo package. Pics to follow. Anybody else order the white for the iPhone 4?
    I did, the back and sides look good but personally it looks a little wierd on the front, especially the home button. I think the black is better for the front

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just got mine in the mail yesterday. I got white front and back and the black bumper. It looks awesome!! I put the front on over my invisable shield. If you do this, be carefull cause if you accidentally stick it down out of place, it will stick to invisable shield and pull it right up when you try to lift it back off. It's a great look.

Anyone try to take pics at night?? The back skin is causing a blue glare from the led on my photos. Seems like a problem for any colored Skin on the back.

U probably didn't align it properly, there's no glare in mine. I have a white one.

naw i had the back skin on top of the zagg shield, That was the problem. Removed it and it was fine.