Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wow! What A Stylus

You said:
    You need to reboot big time. You want to buy and use a PoGo....be my guest. I could care less.

I say:
    when did i say that?

You said:
    What floors me to no end - is how anyone can watch their youtube video at the bottom of their second page, and seeeeeeeeeee how terribly light of a touch their stylus requires, and yet pass

I say:
    Yes, the force required by a stylus is less than that of a finger. Yes. Yes.

Or unless that wasnt for me and everything else was? Becky, i dont care about any stylus. jesus christ the ipad is easy as hell to use and i have bigger than average thumbs and its eassyy .. and if you're hands are greasy maybe you should use soap!

Quote Originally Posted by starhannes View Post
    You said:
    You need to reboot big time. You want to buy and use a PoGo....be my guest. I could care less.

I say:
    when did i say that?

You said:
    What floors me to no end - is how anyone can watch their youtube video at the bottom of their second page, and seeeeeeeeeee how terribly light of a touch their stylus requires, and yet pass

I say:
    Yes, the force required by a stylus is less than that of a finger. Yes. Yes.

Or unless that wasnt for me and everything else was? Becky, i dont care about any stylus. jesus christ the ipad is easy as hell to use and i have bigger than average thumbs and its eassyy .. and if you're hands are greasy maybe you should use soap!

As you may have read in one of my prior, I contacted the husband and wife of that company stylusrus and actually called the wife who was very nice. Seemed young like 25. Anyway, I just called her again (getting the husband but he put her on) and I sent her a link to all of this BS you guys are saying. Guess what she said? She said there's only one thing that will shut them up. I'll (her - not me - get that STRAIGHT!!!) will send which ever one you (me) pick - a free Rogers iWand to have and try. After that - they'll shut up fast. And guess what? I'm picking you to receive one though I will have to call her back and give her your mailing info. You can write me at [email protected] if you want this free, Roger BRASS (no less) iWand and I'll forward on your info. Then we'll see what you have to say.

hey becky! thanks for calling her again, and please do so again and say thanks alot for the offer, but i really dont need a stylus! i love using my fingers, thats why i bought the ipad after the iphone, so that its easier to use the fingers!

So tell her thanks but no thanks! maybe someone else wants the offer here?

Quote Originally Posted by starhannes View Post
    hey becky! thanks for calling her again, and please do so again and say thanks alot for the offer, but i really dont need a stylus! i love using my fingers, thats why i bought the ipad after the iphone, so that its easier to use the fingers!

So tell her thanks but no thanks! maybe someone else wants the offer here?
    Okay I'll call her but I'll now make this offer to anyone else who answers this within two hours or 3:45 PM est. Anyone? Gert with it! This is your chance to get a $35.00 free Rogers iWand

lmao! and now she just gave away the obviousness that which she is a walking, talking advertisement for the company! free iwands for everyone! lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by unvaluablespace View Post
    lmao! and now she just gave away the obviousness that which she is a walking, talking advertisement for the company! free iwands for everyone! lmao!
    LLLLLOOOOLLLLL. I knewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww one of you in kindergarten were going to "go-there". I saw this wayyy ahead of time. No one alive thinks they're smarter - than a teenager. You - just one of the many., Unfortunately - it holds no truth. You're welcome to pick me up at a factory this week after work if you'd like. I wish you were right on this one though. Time is running out. Anyone going to be WISE and get the freebie of your LIFE??

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Pink&Soft View Post
    freebie of your LIFE??
    sorry becky, you need a better life you in the states/uk?

edit:

unvaluablespace:

me:
    why would you think that? What you obviously have to do is give the owners of a company a call, tell them how people are saying their products are **** and then you get $50 dollars worth of good (or in manufacturing value - 50cents)
    Last edited by starhannes; 2010-09-05 at 11:39 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12