Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SGP for iPhone 4 review

Default SGP for iPhone 4 review
    Ok so I got wasted and ordered a bunch of cases and stuff for my iP4. I just installed the SGP Skin Guard. It came with a black leather screen protector for the back and a ultra crystal front screen protector. I am useing that with my black apple bumper, andI must say its AMAZING! I had a Zagg full kit but the apple bumer caused it to peel. Zagg did send me a free replacement but Im gonn rock this set up for a bit. Looks really good, and feels nice. I think I paid like $17 bucks for it on SGP's site. When i find my digi camera ill take some pics.

This SGP Ultra Clear is the BEST screen protector I have owned. I have had an iPhone since the metal edge only ones were out. I would recomend it because its really easy to install. (dry) And I cant even tell its on the phone!!! Pricy though...for a screen protector.

On the way next is th iCarbon set up. i'll let yall know how it works out.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

I had the same thing. I was using the Zagg and it worked good, but was kinda tacky. I read some reviews and ordered the SGP Ultra Clear and I totally agree with you. It is freaking amazing! You can barely tell that it's on!

I would totally recommend these.

My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not into the SGP hype no more.

Spent 17 on the EX film set for my iphone 4 and the back piece was TERRIBLE! Screen protectors are still pretty good. But what put the nail in the coffin for me was that I bought 4 back protectors and 4 scr protectors for my iphone 4 for about 4 altogether and the back pieces are 5 times better than SGP. The screen protectors are the same aswell...I won't be paying stupid amounts for screen protectors from them anymore because they ain't even that good (for the money).

I also purchased the screen shields from SGP a couple months back, and I'm not having any issues...

I've got the SGP anti fingerprint and have to say it is superb.

Along with Power Support, SGP screen protectors are the best out there.

iPhone? More like MyPhone GranDaddyPurp's Avatar
    Thanks

I have the SGP Incredible Shield Ultra Matte and it's great. The matte finish is smooth and looks real nice on the back.
    I Take Three L's To The Head...Love, Live, Life then I'm Dead